[FB] Help me!

Discussion in 'Bugs/Issues' started by Andreas, Jun 12, 2012.

1. Andreas

Andreas New Member

Hello,

My name is Andreas, in the game "Andy the Berserker". I wanted to ask if there is a chance to recover a lost image. Let me explain: I wanted to take a picture, namely the Jomsviking Slayer, but I made it in time and now no longer appears in the list Sale Items. I can give you a hand?

Thank you!

2. kayjay

kayjay Guest

it might pop again in the future you will just have to keep your eyes open for it sorry andreas

3. Linda

Linda Guest

Top Poster Of Month

4. Untitled.jpg

Not the best quality, since I had to find someone who had it from attacking them. I zoomed in and took a screenshot.

Kel the Merciful King likes this.
  5. Andreas

Andreas New Member

I wanted it in the game and not as an image! :D
    I lose out in the store?

Thank you!

6. Smack

Smack Kano Krusader

I have some bad news regarding this item. It was a Limited Quantity item, meaning that once the allotment of this item Sold Out it is gone forever. You gotta act fast ;)

7. Andreas

Andreas New Member

And you can not make a small exception and put it back?
    At least that I can take...

Thank you!

8. I don't think they can Andreas, if they do it for one they will need to do it for all...

But don't worry, there's always items that come out with similar/greater stats. :)

9. Andreas

Andreas New Member

And there is the possibility that in a future bait again?

Thank you!

10. You won't see the Jomsviking slayer again unfortunately, but you will see similar items with similar attack and defense values I believe :)

11. Andreas

Andreas New Member

I see.
    And there is the possibility of paying to have it a few more points, by agreeing with the management of this game?

Thank you!

12. Linda

Linda Guest

Top Poster Of Month

w
    What ever the developers come up with, there is always gonna be something as good or better , ya never know with these guys :)