Help deciding allocation of points

Discussion in 'New Player Area' started by metalkid32, Feb 15, 2012.

1. metalkid32

metalkid32 New Member

I've Just completed all the achievements regarding energy, stamina, attack etc.

My energy: 1000
    Stamina: 500
    Health: 10,000
    Attack:500
    Defense: 500

Where should i start allocating points to start leveling up quicker but still having a strong account? if possible?

2. You're going to get as many different answers to this question as the number of people who respond. There simply is no right answer to this question. If it were me, I'd start working on either attack or defense, or maybe both. You have enough energy and stamina to get things done, and I'm not a supporter of the health rules over all thing that's been going around. You may not punch for huge numbers, but punching really is the least this game has to offer anyway. And all damage done to you is scaled to your health, so it won't affect combat either.

It's really up to you which direction you go from here. I'd suggest doing what feels right to you.

3. metalkid32

metalkid32 New Member

Yeah, its cause i got 142 skill points for 5 lvls. so i was wondering where to allocate. might put it on attack :)

4. What do you want to do with your character? What level are you right now?

Kill bosses or players?

5. metalkid32

metalkid32 New Member

im lvl 506, im a monster killer, but occasionally kill players to get daily points.

6. Focus mostly on stamina and health for bosses.

Are you going to be an offensive player or defensive? Attack is necessary for bosses, but not as much as it is for players, so you could raise defense if you want to be a defensive player.

If you want to kill other players alongside blasting bosses, then you'll want more attack points.

Last edited: Feb 17, 2012
  7. There is something I forgot to mention. You spent 100's of skill points to get the 15 skill points for your defense achievement. 500 defense will be useless later so don't totally ignore it.

8. L1LOne

L1LOne Active Member

It all depends on you're style of game play. Either go defense, or attack, or stay balanced and work on both as you level up with skill points. But again, it comes down to what you like playing the best. Health is great for bosses or punches, and maybe even a straight kill.