Heimdallr/Healer Cleric blacksmithing

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by Grand Master Fielding, Aug 7, 2013.

1. Grand Master Fielding

Grand Master Fielding Active Member

Now that KANO has had some time to relax after the MS fiasco, when will KANO allow us to blacksmith the Healer Clerics we get from the Heimdallr boss, and also blacksmith the other drops we get from the high level bosses (snake eye gems and such)?

As many of us have thousands of these warriors/weapons which are basically useless to us - it's our hope that KANO can get to this sooner rather than later.

Thoughts anyone?

2. The Protector

The Protector Banned

3. Grand Master Fielding

Protector - meaning I'll get no reply most likely????? I understand you got the same problem in Pirate clan that I have in Viking clan then? Mine is likely 7x worse than yours.

4. The Protector

The Protector Banned

Why not post how many of these drops you have?

See just how much worse it really is.

5. Grand Master Fielding

I have thousands upon thousands of them (from all the bosses not just the Heimdallr)- the real issue now is - there's no sense in my doing these boss battles after I've gotten all my achievements. Best guess is I have over 100,000 weapons/warriors which I can't do anything with.

6. polishpimp

polishpimp Well-Known Member

I agree. Blacksmithing the healing clerics as well as many other drops from other bosses is overdue. Some of the drops from some of the latest bosses dont get used from the git go. When one considers the lousy XP and the heavy stamina usage needed to kill these bosses...it pretty disappointing.

As far as the PC thing goes....its s sorely lacking over there as well but I think its important that Kano address the issues with the more popular games first so they dont end up like PC. Perhaps its time to just cut the losses and scrap some of the less popular games and focus attention and resources on the others.

7. The Protector

The Protector Banned

This is what you wanted to say(fake quote coming up so no one say I misquoted this)

8. polishpimp

i think i made it pretty clear what i was saying. But I also dont think for a second that it will happen

9. Craig Day

Craig Day Well-Known Member

I agree

I am in the same boat people. What bothers me is the lack of consistency. You can craft warriors and weapons up on the lower level bosses. I no longer use my clerics. I have thousands of em. It may have something to do with the balance of power. Have a few very strong players that get stronger. I may be mistaken, but I read somewhere that there is something in the pipeline. In all fairness Kano did get whacked by that MS thing.

10. polishpimp

I hear ya, Ive actually have renewed faith in Kano after seeing how they dealt with the MS thing.....I was thoroughly impressed ..... But in all fairness to the players....they were lagging well before MSgate. Theres no doubt that "balance of power" has a lot to do with things ...but I think its even more so how they think the "masses" will perceive things. Its no secret that the majority of lesser levels falsely perceive that the higher levels have it made and that Kano caters to us.....if only they could "see the forest for the trees"....lol. I think most of what Kano does is dictated by those masses....do I blame them? Of course not a thats their largest customer base....but I still think there is much that can be done for their most dedicated and loyal of customers. I hope there is something in the "pipeline"....its over due without a doubt.

11. Brosnik

Brosnik Active Member

Hear, hear. I'm not as high as you guys & I understand you have problems like we all do, just different problems. BUT, if Kano do not cater for the higher levels then what is the point of the lower levels playing if they have nothing to look forward to? I understand the money side & where most players sit (guess I am one of the 'most players'), but if they don't keep it interesting and challenging higher up we will just see new names appear at the top purely because the 'old' names don't bother to play anymore. SO, please Kano, don't ignore the top end of the game as that is VERY short sighted of you. You will lose some of your 'most players' who have made it through the lower levels to decide this is a game worth playing only to then still decide 'what's the point' and just leave!!! NOT GOOD. Listen to your loyal players/fans and keep it interesting at the top too please. It will pay off in the long run and not just the immediate future.

12. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

I as well may other Facebook [VC] don't use bunch of crap, level to upgrades is way outdated, by time get to upgrade most is worthless again... Unless a leveler, catch 22.

13. polishpimp

Love your post Broski (its a polish thing...lol). The only thing that bothered me about your post (and i may have totally misinterpreted it) is that I dont want the highest of levels to be catered to.....we dont deserve anything in-game more than what anybody else gets regardless of level or money spent....what we deserve is to not have our level work against us in any way. Unfortunately.....thats not th e way it currently works and I believe u get that sentiment and its greatly appreciated. I totally believe that the negative impact of being a high level is a unintended side affect brought on by lack of foresight (no disrespect Kano). Kano has stated and I believe them that a handful of players exceeded their expectations. Does this put a burden on the games and its resources? Absolutely! But while doing what they feel is best for the masses they need not (shouldnt) compromise those that that have done exactly what they allowed them to do ....to the extreme. A delicate balancing act is putting it mildly.....It boggles my mind when I think of all the intricacies that must be involved in endeavors such a this. Kano continues to impress yet Ide be lying if I said I didnt feel slighted....A conundrum indeed. In the end......the reason Im still around is I truly believe Kano gives a **** and they are different than the other gaming companies out there.. They actually do listen to their players yet are still burdened by profitability. I have faith they will get things squared away and make things right...because they are a group of current an ex gamers that truly believe they can be a different kind of company. It pains me to say all this as I may be their biggest critic....but Im a critic....because Im a fan!

Last edited: Aug 8, 2013
  14. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

Hi all, just thought I would chime in here regarding this. Polish is right, developing these games is a tricky balancing act. We have players all over the level spectrum with more joining each day. These new players may not know about or don't feel like using the forums, so we have to guess at what they want while at the same time trying to devote resources to keeping you guys, the long-time players interested, which is absolutely what we want to do. While our team is flexible, we're still relatively small by industry standards so while we do listen to feedback and suggestions, there's a slight delay before we can implement new ideas or improvements on old features.

That said, and not making any time-specific promises here, but I did show this thread to the developers and they'll start crunching some numbers to try and address this in the near future. Again, not making any promises, but this has been bumped up in the queue. Once we have this ready to go we'll post an announcement here in the forums. Thanks for providing feedback on this!

15. Craig Day

Craig Day Well-Known Member

Thank you

Thanks for a timely response.

16. Grand Master Fielding

Mi7th thanks - tell them doing so would require me to buy more favor points (along with hundreds of others) thus putting more money in their pockets!!!!

17. Brosnik

Brosnik Active Member

Too many posts above to comment on to quote them all, but I too appreciate Kano and I can understand it is not the easiest job in the world. I know what you mean Polish about 'discovering' aspects of the game by playing it to 'extreme' or even just a lot. Hey, I guess we are all daily players here on the forum which qualifies all of us to engage in constructive criticism (the personal slagging matches are rather tiresome and childish - it's a game). I find Kano to be helpful and what I would expect a game company to be that is why I am still here as well. I have had my personal share of game issues sorted out by Support and I find them very helpful. I have one going on at the moment. Surely it is only by us playing that things are discovered and thankfully Kano are happy to sort these issues out as they arise. Thank you everyone on the Kano team, too many to name. I would expect a normal game company to sort out issues at and for every level and not ignore any of us. I think Kano do that job very well.

Last edited: Aug 12, 2013
  18. Morgar

Morgar New Member

The problem is not only for big lv

I recognice your frustration. I have shoosen the path of hitting many big bosses and leveling slowly. at lv 3500 i had warrior lowest at 50/47 and weapon at 65/65. All the bosses i am alowed to hit massive have useless drops and the ones with drops that improwe my stats are set to minimal attac. now at 4437 i am really whaiting for doing elites of my 12 000 inferno giant drops that have been uselees sinse the boss was introdused. why not give the opp to make elites right away? And the rewerse craft should be taken away. Think before u act, and stand for it.

19. Morgar

Morgar New Member

And polish. Big fan of you! You keep killing me in the arena. but it can´t be personal because you do not know i exist. lol. u rule!
    I mean on the forum too

20. polishpimp

lol...I appreciate the kind words...but shhhhhhhh....i got a rep to protect ;)

As far as the arena goes shoot me a message with your arena name and I will avoid u as long as I can....the rest is up to you. Thanks and best of luck!