[FB] Health refill on leveling, power attack not showing

Discussion in 'Bugs/Issues' started by Madman Michael, Oct 3, 2012.

1. I am having issue with health regenerating on level, have leveled twice now and health did not regenerate. Also, after completing the dinosaur boss and having 24+ friends assist, it did not add the "next power attack". I had to complete it 3 times, having 72 friends assist before it gave me the boost.

2. Jon Ward

Jon Ward Well-Known Member

Hey Madman Michael. Health only refills to a certain percentage of it when you level up. It does not heal you completely when you level up unless your near your actual health. And as bosses go i am not sure of your statement. The unlocks power attacks per bosses always resets everytime after a boss dies. It does not stay on the last unlock power attack if its a new boss again. You have to fill the players back up. Now if your saying that your bosses power attacks are not unlocking when your doing a new boss battle everytime after you receive the actual amount of players i can have the developers look into this to see if there is a glitch.

3. Linda

Linda Guest

Top Poster Of Month

And also on a boss like the dinosaur ( like the majority of bosses) there are only 50 slots open as they get filled the unlocks open, so not sure what you mean by over 70 people assisting but each boss has it's own unlocks they do not carry over.

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 13, 2012
  4. Okay, I have been playing this game a long time, started just a couple of days after the game began. I am aware that health does not regenerate completely, but the problem, as I stated, was that I was not getting any health upon leveling. That seems to have corrected itself at this point However, the problem still exists with the power unlocks on the Dinosaur. 6 times now I have had the required 24 mates assist me in defeating the Dinosaur, and reaching the "Dino Trap" power attack, yet it still shows only the "walk the plank" power attack as the last unlocked and not giving me the additional attack/defense I have earned. By all rights, having met the required 24 assists 6 times, I should have the next 5 power attacks unlocked as well.

5. Jon Ward

Jon Ward Well-Known Member

Power attacks like we said previously reset everytime a boss is restarted. They do not stay locked in so if you kill the dinosaur at level 10 and come back 2 days or so and do the level 11 dinosaur there will be no power attacks unlocked you have to have everyone join again to unlock it. Just because you get 24 members every time on your boss will not unlock the final power attack it has to have the full amount of players to unlock it every single time. Sorry if that is not the answer your looking for but from the way your saying it does sound like that is the issue your thinking it should be there everytime the boss starts.

6. That's ridiculous, if you are telling me that every time I go against the boss, I have to re-unlock the same power attack over and over even though I have met the required number to unlock it each time??? That makes no sense, and doesn't stand to reason since it shows the last "power attack" unlocked, and if what you say was true, each time you battled the boss anew, it would zero out, including the base power attack. Add to that the rate that the boss multiplies it's own attack/defense, and the fact that you are limited to 50 assists, there is no possible way to reach the max unlocks. I also know from my experience with the game that this is not true, (at least on lower bosses) because on lower bosses I have retained each of the power attacks I have unlocked.

Last edited: Oct 13, 2012
  7. Linda

Linda Guest

Top Poster Of Month

Screen shot 2012-10-13 at 11.04.52 AM.jpg

Jon is correct and it is not ridiculous lol you need to get a full boat to unlock all the power attacks, each time. for the Dino as an example

as you can see on my level 63 sky I did not get a full boat , but I have on most of them and the one power attack is not unlocked , it does not affect anything in my game either

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 13, 2012
  8. Ok, but, it does show that your last unlock was the thunder strike. if you had got a "full boat" then it would show your last unlock as being the artillery blast, correct?

9. Linda

Linda Guest

Top Poster Of Month

it would show it but the next time I start my sky I have to unlock them all again if I want and I would need the correct amount of participants, go open an old boss where you have all locks open and you will see.:)

10. I have looked at the old boss things, that's why I made the statement that I did.

If this is the case,(power attacks resetting) then battling bosses is a waste of time.

On the higher level bosses, their attack/defense and health multiply at a rate that is impossible to keep up with without the power attacks, and to reach these attacks, the number of assists required dramatically reduce the xp's (and drops) you get because they have to be shared with a greater number of players. If I defeat a boss on my own, just as an example, I may get 20,000 xp. If I defeat that same boss with 50 assists, I may get only 2,000(or less) xp. Considering the amount of stamina and health costs it takes to defeat a higher level boss, it simply is not worth battling a boss.

If you unlock something, then it should remain unlocked, and move on to the next unlock.

11. The Protector

The Protector Banned

Post that in ideas but don't expect it to go very far.

12. Linda

Linda Guest

Top Poster Of Month

Bosses are not a waste of time not in the least, those power attacks really mean nothing , just get a full boat and get it killed, it is not like you get a anything for a power attack, no weapon no loot, but for attacking and killing bosses your do, for you level you should be alot stronger , you need to network more and do other people's bosses as well as your own, it is a very important part of PC which is a very balanced game, everything works together.

13. The Protector

The Protector Banned

It's always been like this.

I'm #3 on myspace and got no problems killing off higher level high tiered bosses.

Some are built for blasting bosses,others aren't.

But in all reality those power attacks don't help all that much in the long run.

14. Linda

Linda Guest

Top Poster Of Month

Exactly , they( power attacks) do not help or hinder your game, I like sharing my bosses and in turn others share with me, that is extremely helpful for my game:)

15. The Protector

The Protector Banned

To each their own with how they want their boss killed(only one thing can't happen and I'm not even gonna go there right now)

16. polishpimp

polishpimp Well-Known Member

WOW...been a long time since this has been discussed.

I still feel the same as I did years ago....power attacks and there unlocks are pretty much useless and I never bother with them. For starters...the few times I did purposely unlock them years ago.....they had no affect what so ever.....perhaps its fixed now....but it sure as hell wasnt back in the day. Secondly.....by the time a player gets all the players needed for all the unlocks how much boss is left to use them on?

17. @ Linda, I realize you don't get anything extra from the power attacks, except that with them the amount of damage you give/get reduces, thereby taking less stamina and health to defeat a boss. This is evident in the lower level bosses when it takes say 10 attacks to defeat the boss without having to re-health.
    As far as "being stronger" at my level, I have spent literally hundreds of REAL dollars to build. I believe I have used those dollars wisely in regards to building my strength. A player can only build stamina/health and energy by leveling. Again, I believe I have built each of these in a balanced fashion. I have used my fp to buy the strongest ships/mateys/weapons that I can find. If there is some other way of "being stronger" at my level, then please tell me how!
    At this point I am only 54 clan short of the 2000 max, having again spent my bucks on the max "hired captains" allowed in the game, and aside from helping in battles with other players, that doesn't affect regular game play.

18. The Protector

The Protector Banned

Well Pimp why not test it out?

Set the boss for absolute min damage and see if it fills up while the exp is still good off of it.

Nothing to lose really.

19. The Protector

The Protector Banned

Uh...you can increase attack and defense when leveling as well........

20. polishpimp

polishpimp Well-Known Member

nah....like I said.....it simply isnt worth it to player such as myself....perhaps its diff for others.