[PC] have a daily challenge or 2

Discussion in 'Ideas' started by neill1990, Jul 30, 2012.

1. neill1990

neill1990 Well-Known Member

you no how we have daily gamer points there should also be a daily challenge that would be different everyday and they would be like kill a certain amount of people or do this amount of adventures or get x amount of bounties and then that challenge would award you with some xp or some favor points 50%energy or 25%stam boost. this might draw more people into the games and keep players more active.the awards that i put are just examples and the award would varry from challenge to challenge depending on how dificult the challenge is.

The Navigator and TheLoved1 like this.
  2. Jon Ward

Jon Ward Well-Known Member

Its a good concept neill but the issue with it i see is a lot of coding would have to go into it. Not impossible to do but a lot of change would have to be done to be able to do something like changing every day. But i will give you an 8 since no one else decided not to comment on the post and just ghost vote.

3. The Protector

The Protector Banned

Yeah I gave it a 1.
    Just not seeing this working.

Kirsten likes this.
  4. neill1990

it could also be a weekly challenge ataining the same goals and receving the same rewards but i dont think this would do for a monthly i only see this working as a daily or weekly thing.

5. neill1990

6. Old Salt

Old Salt Well-Known Member

Interesting. See something like this being a weekly thing though.

7. cricket_jumper

cricket_jumper Well-Known Member

The first thing I immediately think with any new idea is if it passes the "Abuse Test", how is someone going to swing this to their own favour? There are a few things I can think of that could be manipulated between co-operating players, number of kills for example as you suggested, but I think without too much thinking Kano could come up with enough things within game that could be used for this daily/weekly challenge. Anything that make the game more involving for people already here, or gets a few more people to hang around has got to be worth considering IMO.

The Navigator likes this.
  8. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

if it were worth considering ,considering it was posted on 2012 ,it would be in the considering list. 1 star

9. neill1990

this was one of my original ideas before the consider list was around brought it up to see if people are interested and if kano likes the idea