Guilds Members Administrator Panel

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by elrusso08, Jan 21, 2018.

1. elrusso08

elrusso08 Member

Hello all ;)

KANO can put any name to it. After all, just use that as an example to represent what I am going to propose to you ;)

Every so often a player arrives whose qualities and solidarity towards the other members of the guild are few or nonexistent. I refer to the attitude and behavior that must have players when decide being part of a guild where THE TEAM work is mandatory to achieve certain objectives within the platform/game.

The question is this: I suggest you create a panel to manage the users and in that panel you can have options such as suspend the internal actitity of a player determined by bad behaviors. The suspension can be established by taking their criteria by any officer/Guild Leader.

The question is to suspend certain users for a certain time to try to change a certain internal situation of a guild without the need to eject the player completely and thus lose a series of Bonds/Bonues that come to the end of certain contests such as War Mode, Guild War etc.

I think it would be wonderful to have the option to put internal suspensions to members who violate any guild rule in question.

Thank you for your attention and good game for all who read this message ;)

Liz Seig likes this.
  2. Craig Day

Craig Day Well-Known Member

LMAO. That ought to help Guild Unity

3. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

No, we do not need unnecessary crap like this added, your guild member deal with it on your own.

So it's a question or suggestion, lost here?????
    KANO has enough things on their plate to deal with, other than a few squabbling guild members :p

Craig Day likes this.
  4. Craig Day

Craig Day Well-Known Member

How about tell your Guild Leader to get this under control. This is priceless

5. Rodney Rangel

Rodney Rangel Active Member

its guild leaders, he jumps from one guild to another

6. I've got to stop drinking NyQuil straight from the bottle.

I'll take "things you only see in Viking Clan" for $200, Alex.

Did I seriously just read a suggestion about guild unity and punishing disloyalty from a guy who's been booted from almost every guild he's been in? I mean, hell, did you not leave one guild because your own officer started bountying you? And this isn't even taking into account the times he's joined a guild full of low levels and left under cover of darkness after his mouth has made his enemies decimate THEM.

And he came up with THIS idea?!?! ROTFLMAO!!

Call me crazy but didn't Kano already make this an option by giving guild officers the ability to remove the offender from the guild (thus removing the opportunity for any guild bonuses)?

This is almost as funny as the time he suggested Kano put a "D" or "A" next to a vikings name so we'd know if they're geared more to attack or defense in order to decide if we should attack them or not.

Holy Hell... Imma just file this under "things you can't make up". I have GOT to stop taking so much NyQuil. It's clearly making me hallucinate.

Craig Day, Rodney Rangel and JADES like this.
  7. neill1990

neill1990 Well-Known Member

i agree if you dont like the actions one member is doing, confront him in PM not public guild. Then work something out from there, if still nothing can be solved then boot him. If you are trying to solve a problem with a player in a guild using the public chat board... i dont think you are fit to be a leader/officer since that is a 1 to 1 situation. Dont bring unnecessary arguing ect to the public chat that is singling out a person. (said public and i know it isnt completely public, but its public guild chat which all members can see)