Got kicked from a faction I just joined... :(

Discussion in 'New Player Area' started by Falgora Falgore, Nov 15, 2011.

1. Falgora Falgore

Falgora Falgore New Member

This is all because my GP is not being counted!!!!
    I do everything, but still no GP!!! What is up with this???

What the sense of plyin ZS, if you don't get GP!!!
    Please someone answer!!!

2. Relentless

Relentless Active Member

Try taking some screen shots and sending them to the devs.

There's a lot more to zs then gp's. Probably one of the most stupid things i've seen someone say on here.

3. Ace

Ace Member

Once you join a faction, you don't get the GPs the first day, you get them after the first day. This is to prevent abusing from factions/players.

If they kicked you because you didn't earn the GPs on the first day, look for another faction as the guys who kicked you are idiots and will never have their faction full.

4. Wonder Woman

Wonder Woman Active Member

Your DGP are not added to your Factions daily total until the next day after you join that Faction. If after the next day your points are not showing up then take some screen shots and send them into support so that we can investigate further.

5. Eraser

Eraser Member

Believe it or not. There was Zombie slayer before there was factions, and there was factions before there was gamer points.

Take it from number one on the leaderboard for gamerpoints in myspace. They dont mean squat-didly. simply because they are capped to 16,000 a day.

If they where unlimited. It would show who is REALLY playing. Instead, we have factions of people sharing info, and playing accounts that the originial owner has not attended to in ages... They dont level, win, help, or kill... but they are still number 1.

Ps. If you're a good player, Any faction would be happy to have you. Make em go kicking themselves in the ass that they booted you, by joining a much more respectable faction.