[FB] Glitch

Discussion in 'Bugs/Issues' started by Maler, Nov 18, 2012.

1. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

I'll pass on your idea. But actually yes, I do believe it matter's where the info comes from BTW even if relayed 2nd party. example --> If you were canned as a mod A: would you like me to tell you 1st? OR B: would you like a DEV to tell you? Ponder that LMFAO

2. Jon Ward

Jon Ward Well-Known Member

Wow great comeback. And to think i stayed up just to see what your final response would be and how disappointed i am thinking it would be something spectacular to read. And lmfao wow that was brilliant to say the least also. Great talking to you matthew i look forward to having more intellectual conversations with you in the future. And that is my final response. I am sure another moderator or developer can amuse you later like i have take care and enjoy your gaming for the night.

3. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

Sorry I don't visit DB every 10 mins like you do Jon, have a great night.

4. Linda

Linda Guest

Top Poster Of Month

Nah I'll pass , would rather do alot of other things

5. Linda

Linda Guest

Top Poster Of Month

on second thought :)

Yes if an issue comes up and we either let the Dev's know or they let "us" know we do our best to let players know whether it is here or in the many game groups out there in FB , my space land, as quick as we can if we ( us ) happen to be online, and yes it is one way we help the Dev's use their time more efficiently , if You would like to be a Mod, ( an thankless job considering the abuse) please let Dan know, we can always use more help, keeping the players informed or the forum from running amuck.

BTW the Mods are and always will be players first , as in before we became mods and when and if we choose no longer to be Mods.

6. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

We all are, was simple question that started this fiasco, for what? Just cause 'US' can message a DEV when off work doesn't make anyone superior.. We all play the game you chose to do it, and prop's for it, but do not try to down talk to me either!

7. Wonder Bread

Wonder Bread Active Member

Jades, as I've mentioned before, please remember to keep civil and respectful here in the forums. I can appreciate you may not always agree with what another player has said, but please disagree respectfully.

As for your initial question/concern, we do occasionally rely on our moderators to relay information to the community in certain situations, especially after hours when our usual method of communication (Me) happens to be at a Football game or playing Ultimate, as was the case on Sunday and Tuesday, respectively.

I can appreciate that you'd rather get information right from a Kano employee, however certain circumstances don't always allow for that, and out community volunteer team is quite good at spreading helpful information in crisis situations.

I can also understand that there may be some confusion about what Moderators do (beyond keep the forums civil and respectful) as we've never really outlined it anywhere. To remedy this, I am currently working towards having more public information about Moderator duties and responsibilities, as well as the various ways they contribute to the community. It is, as you know, quite an involved process to become a Moderator, and they are extremely helpful in a variety of ways throughout the community.

That being said, as always, if you would like to make a complaint about a specific interaction with a moderator, please message me or email community@kanoapps.com.