[FB] Glitch

Discussion in 'Bugs/Issues' started by Maler, Nov 18, 2012.

1. Maler

Maler Member

Defeat! An Error Has Occured
    The developer has been notified about this issue. If this error does not go away please let contact us by clicking here.

I can't complete my challenge or attack any bosses.

Last edited: Nov 18, 2012
  2. What's going on with VC? I can't do most functions. I listed someone, when to list someone else and I'm getting an error message. Getting that message on most things now. I can hit my boss, but can't ask for help. etc.

3. Larry Skary

Larry Skary Member

i am getting the same message in all games. i cant do anything

4. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

Same here DEFEAT.JPG

5. David Stroud

David Stroud Member

I am getting the same error message on MySpace version as well.

It looks like on all the games.

Last edited: Nov 18, 2012
  6. Relentless

Relentless Active Member

There are some server issues happening at the moment. The Dev's know about them and are working on a fix.

7. Maler

Maler Member

it's fixed. yay :)

8. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

The developer has been notified about this issue. If this error does not go away please let contact us by clicking here. guess the fix was temporary

9. Kel the Merciful King

Kel the Merciful King Well-Known Member

The developer has been notified about this issue. If this error does not go away please let contact us by clicking here.

Go to the home page.

Its not fixed ...

10. Kel the Merciful King

Ditto MySpace ... do I sense a cache server about to fail ...

11. Jon Ward

Jon Ward Well-Known Member

Kano is working on the issues as we speak

12. Kel the Merciful King

There is a slow coming back to normal here. At least on the FB side.

13. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

I know MOD'S help out the DEV'S watching the forums, but let me get this straight. MOD's get's heads up 1st from a DEV before informing the 'community' of players, or are the MOD'S just trying to calm things down. If a MOD get's a message 1st how hard is it for a DEV to inform the 'community' instead of relaying a message 2ND party..

14. Jon Ward

Actually you have it a little backwards. It's usually the players or mods since we are players also that usually find the issues first before the developers know of it. Just like this latest glitch of the social feed again. A player caught it messaged me i posted to kano which is after hours for them since its late at night and they were able to get the message and get the game back up and running. So that answers part of the question.

2nd issue is a developer came onto every thread and had to respond to every single person since it was one developer who responded they would have not got the games back up and running so quickly they would be sitting here trying to field support issues from players sending in from the games the forums and twitter so yeah it's not the most effective use of there time it's more effective for them to keep the games running they post back to us and let us know when the games are back or are still working on and we inform the community for them.

15. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

Little backwards? You find issues 1st Jon? Highly doubt that, I'm same time zone as KANO usually I'm 1st to encounter problems with all my online friends. BTW I like the way you used 'us' 2 times in the last sentence.. "POWER HUNGRY'? just a tad bit? LOL edit my post, I don't care everyone will see it.

16. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

Or close this thread as well till addressed by a DEV.

17. Jon Ward

Us as in moderators matthew. And Usually during the day time yes you have all the developers around and they usually have the support staff wonderbread and arrdvark to post out the info if there is an issue with game servers or other issues. During the night time when they are all out of the office yes players are the first to find them or a moderators since we also as said above are players and if we see issues in games we report them just as other players do also. So no not powe hungry but i do like individuals who troll and try to make themselves the center of attention in life which i see you have no issues of doing.

18. Jon Ward

And don't worry matthew i won't be deleting your post. I am sure players enjoy knowing why the games go down and if kano is on top of it. And i believe your question has been answered. So any other off the wall comments you feel like making amuse yourself i don't need to waste my time in proving anything to anyone i moderate plain and simple help where i can. If that is not good enough for you not my issue of concern i supply what i am given and make sure tou's are kept within guidelines. Other then that troll away i know there are a lot who enjoy it. Have a goodnight and take care.

19. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

Sorry wasn't trolling as you say, was trying to get answer to why. I know DEV'S are off work when problem occurred ~8:30 P.M PDT. Yes, I know they were trying to get problem fixed quickly as possible. But was not why I made 1st comment of 2nd party how about when a MOD sends private message a DEV responds to the post, not a MOD not sure if you understood my point takes less than 1 min to copy and post that to all 4 games.

20. Jon Ward

Does it really matter matthew were the information comes from so long as the players are getting the info. They are just happy there games are back up and running. But if you want me to i can make sure i message wonderbread just for you so you get your own message every time there is an issue for a developer if you prefer. But you will have to wait when they have the time to respond which may be hours before they can get to you and explain the issue as to why and when the possibility it's going to be up again. But hey just as in life you can't please everyone because were all critics in our own way. Have a goodnight and take care i am off myself for the night. I am sure if another moderator or developer shows up they can help you with any other issues you have. Or you can message support by clicking on the link in my postings.