[VC] Gifts

Discussion in 'Bugs/Issues' started by Sailor Kurt, Feb 23, 2018.

1. Sailor Kurt

Sailor Kurt New Member

There is something wrong with the gifts,

2. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

What issue are you seeing?

3. Sailor Kurt

Sailor Kurt New Member

if you send the gifts even all gifts, they stay if not sent. It is very annoying also if you send all daily gifts and you do a adventure help they asking for send a gift. it's on server 1 and 2

4. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

Thanks! Seems to be working fine for me but I will let the developers know. Have you tried clearing your cache or a different browser?

5. Sailor Kurt

Sailor Kurt New Member

yes, and it''s the same

6. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

"Invalid user" is coming up Mitch from 'Inner Circle' when sending gift's, yes sent gift already when occurs, but something new happening. FB VC for 2 day's now.

OOP's, this is different from OP"s post, sorry

You have already helped the maximum of 35 friends in the past 22 hours. You may help out more friends in 11 hours. Wasn't it 30?

Last edited: Feb 24, 2018
  7. Sailor Kurt

Sailor Kurt New Member

I have informed about the gift problem in my Guild, There are different people with the same problem. the only problem I'm having with the gifts is I'm sending them hopefully, but it shows like they have not received the gift, you can send any gamer a gift even if it's not a clan member.

8. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

Correct in guild can, always has been that way

9. Sailor Kurt

Sailor Kurt New Member

Yes but now I can send to all not clan a gift, just push open a player in the battle field and if I want i can send him a gift, there is a gift issue and that must be fixed. the most irritating is that everything continues as no gifts sent

Last edited: Feb 25, 2018
  10. GoddessFreyja

GoddessFreyja Active Member

I noticed the same problem; the "send gift" button remains even though you already sent the gift. I also got a gift from someone I'm not clanned with and that's just stupid. It's not a clear your cache or use a different browser problem; everything with gifting was fine until 2 days ago. Another annoying glitch that needs to be fixed ASAP! *** I PLAY ON SERVER 2 ***

Last edited: Feb 25, 2018
  11. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

I can get gifts from FB friends who are not clan, and that is nothing new :)

12. Smack

Smack Kano Krusader

This was an issue on our end, apologies for this persisting over the weekend. We've fixed the issue with the Gift send button/icon showing when you were unable to actually send them a gift.

JADES likes this.
  13. Sailor Kurt

Sailor Kurt New Member

Thanks to repair the issue, everything is back to normal

Smack likes this.
  14. baha

baha Member

Is this about the gifting to players one to one ? I have no issues with the auto gifting but ...If I gift someone directly, My whole page freezes up and I have to refresh the page Both ZS and VC are the same issue. I use FB and my browser is Opera~!

Last edited: Aug 4, 2018
  15. baha

baha Member

YEAH seems to be working now TYVM