[PC] Gifts issue

Discussion in 'Bugs/Issues' started by Jon Ward, Dec 9, 2015.

1. Jon Ward

Jon Ward Well-Known Member

Okay maybe it's just me but all of a sudden when accepting gifts the first gift you accept it throws them all from the left of the page to the right of the page going down the column. Next gift you accept after that it throws the box saying send your matey a gift whatever the box says back to the left. They all used to stay in a straight column now their bouncing back and forth right to left

2. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

You mean the whole pop up screen when sending gift if box is left side slightly?

3. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

I think I know what you're talking about. Is it the buttons on the Captain alerts tab?

[​IMG]

Have you tried refreshing? Sounds like there was a problem loading the page content.

4. Saintliza

Saintliza New Member

I've been having gifting issues too. After 11 or so the gift selection box opens but the send doesn't complete.

5. Jon Ward

Jon Ward Well-Known Member

No when you go into your tabs like the pic mi7ch posted you click the gift tab button everything is still fine from there. Now when you accept a gift from the gift tab option the 1st gift you accept it throws the whole column of gifts to the right side of the screen box. They usually stay straight down the middle when accepting. Now after the 1st gift you accept and it does this. The gift you send back throws it back to the far left again not centered. So basically every gift you accept goes right. Then sending back goes left. Not staying straight down in a column boxes going left and right about to drive me to madness over here.