[LCN] General Questions

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by Donna Jo, Apr 12, 2017.

1. Donna Jo

Donna Jo New Member

I have not been able to find info on loadout A, B, C.......can someone tell me where to find info?
    Also, what does High Roller mean? Thanks

2. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

3. Smack

Smack Kano Krusader

Hi Donna, welcome to Mob Wars:LCN and our forums.

Loadout A, B, C
    Do you play on Desktop or on our Mobile app? On Desktop you have the ability to set 3 different inventory loadouts that you can quickly swap between. Say for example you wanted a loadout with High Attack and another with High Defense. You could assign these items to say Loadout A & B and then quickly swap between them without having to select the individual items each time you wanted to be more Attack/Defense based.

However if you play on mobile we currently do not support multiple loadouts and you can only update individual items. It might be something that is added in the future but there are no definitive plans right now to do so.

High Roller
    These are a style of Challenge that is essentially a High/Low card game. It is only available in the following 6 locations
    • Las Vegas
    • Moscow
    • Dubai
    • Medellin
    • Johannesburg
    • Bangkok
    Hope that helps and thanks to @JADES for digging up those old threads.

4. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

Beat me to it. :/

5. Sir Opinion Alot

Sir Opinion Alot Well-Known Member

BATTLEARENA needs a overhaul you have got it set now where its who spends the most, there is no skill involved period and now the same people are placing the same place well because of cash and that should not be the only part of the game that matters anymore and its ridiculous how you have change this game around so much in the last few years. It used to be totally different i get the changes and some was great but when we see you changed your focus from enjoyment of the game for the customer to now just a cash grab well kano thanks for turning into ZYNGA

Herwindo Chayadi and ThaMan like this.
  6. Donna Jo

Donna Jo New Member

Thank you for the info.....it does help.

7. I'm one of big fans of Zynga. I played Mafia Wars for years. Since I found this games I switch become Kano's big fans. There is one feature that only belongs to Mafia Wars, there is Robbing. They also rob my cash while they decided shut down the games.