[All] Game History

Discussion in 'Ideas Under Review' started by Demonik1, Oct 7, 2015.

1. Demonik1

Demonik1 Well-Known Member

this is something that has bugged me for a while, maybe some others as well. there are times i want to check something in my game history and its erased by 50 attacks from someone or multiple someones....cant it be made so that instead of seeing one single attack from a person 100 times, you see that person and the number of attacks against you? or, take the attacks out of the game history all together? you can already see who/how many times youve been attacked on your rival list or that persons profile...why bog down and erase history youd like to see with annoying stuff already available to you in 2 other places?

2. Demonik1

great idea demonik, youre one smart cookie...5 stars from me!

cricket_jumper, Marc14 and Kirsten like this.
  3. Vic

Vic Active Member

i actually like this idea. but i'm pretty sure it's not going to be implemented. this has been an issue since game inception, so i don't see this being improved anytime soon.

4. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

That would be a nice quality of life improvement...I'll see what can be done in this regard. :)

Kirsten and Chasity like this.
  5. ben

ben Active Member

it sure would be nice 5 stars

6. Chasity

Chasity Well-Known Member

I'll bet that the levelers will be most appreciative of this improvement! :)

7. Old Salt

Old Salt Well-Known Member

I asked for this as well once in a facebook forum where the devs visited. We do need a longer game history. I notice it's longer in VC then in PC. If someone has like 50 attacks against you, it should be condensed. Have it take up only one line and with the number "50" beside it and then if you do want to see every individual attack to see how much damage was done or whatever you can just click that line and have a new window pop up with the 50 individual attacks.

George Burd likes this.
  8. Demonik1

Wow, I've never had such overwhelming support ;p you gotta show this to the devs when you bring this one up mitch, might help sway them ;)

9. Marc14

Marc14 Active Member

Very good idea, especially in PC where the game history is to short.

George Burd likes this.
  10. cricket_jumper

cricket_jumper Well-Known Member

I like these type of common sense fixes to the game. +5 stars from me. :)

George Burd likes this.
  11. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

you are so pessimistic and negative lol

12. DeathMo the Drifter

DeathMo the Drifter Active Member

Five stars from me. Great idea. :)

13. Alice Prospero

Alice Prospero Active Member

I like the idea if attacked could be clustered and then expanded so you can see every individual attack. It'd b great.

George Burd and Chasity like this.
  14. JARVIN

JARVIN Active Member

i don't care about this. i don't look at the history feed much anymore. but if this is improved, that's fine by me.

15. Applejack

Applejack Active Member

i don't look at mine much, but this can be vastly improved. i can only see 30 posts in mine.

16. Demonik1

@ the people that dont use it much....i dont either but when i do, its usually cluttered with a kagillion attacks from one or 2 people....especially when im power healed and have 750k health ....if one person attacks till im in the hospital then my history is pretty much gone so even tho i dont use it much, i'd still like it to be useful when i choose to

George Burd and Kirsten like this.
  17. Vic

Vic Active Member

just calling it like i see it.

18. Demonik1

Kano has a tendency to make us that way haha ive said the same thing almost verbatim in another thread or 2 haha but as negative as I can be, gotta keep tryin ;)

Kirsten likes this.
  19. Alice Prospero

Alice Prospero Active Member

I use it alot and id love to have it clustered.

20. Applejack

Applejack Active Member

any idea why the game history in PC is limited to 30 when the others have more? oh, i forgot. it must have to do with either 1) coding problems or 2) game abuse.