[KanoPlay] FW Damage

Discussion in 'Bugs/Issues' started by AlterEgoT, Apr 7, 2015.

1. AlterEgoT

AlterEgoT Well-Known Member

We've been shouting out when we saw faction last.
    Interesting trend showed up.

The damage is WRONG.

For instance. How can one slayer see it with 17 damage while another kills it with 22?

How do we keep seeing the same last damage amount before death?

Not sure if it's as the punch thing where your last hit is skewed but that wouldn't explain how we see damage at the same time with different hits.

can't screen shot / record that one.

Last edited: Apr 9, 2015
  2. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

For the record we only ask for screenshots/videos when we can't reproduce the bug/issue, you don't necessarily need to have one every time. ;)

Second, I'm unfortunately having a bit of trouble understanding what the issue is. This is for Faction Wars? And you're seeing two different damage reports? When does this occur? Does this happen when two members of your Faction attack a target at the same time and they both get back different damage numbers? Does the killing blow always return the same amount of damage?

3. cooterbrown

cooterbrown Active Member

I think she is saying while attacking a faction say it says there is only 17mil health left and someone then kills it with a 22 million attack.
    Really hard to understand but i think maybe she is getting at that.

AlterEgoT likes this.
  4. Aapje

Aapje Well-Known Member

Didn't they just heal just before the kill?

5. Dale Barrie

Dale Barrie Active Member

the reason for this is thats the damage you would have done if they had higher health, its the same for pks why u can deal 400 damage to someone who has 4 health left. its silly and it "SHOULD" say the accurate health but its just summat we gotta deal with i guess

6. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

7. AlterEgoT

That's what I was asking. Sorry had trouble getting my thoughts together. And with this keyboard just not very well worded.

and yes, that's what I was thinking except it happens when both are attacking and miss also.

In other words say Dale is attacking and I'm attack and Jades gets the kill.

I'll see it at 17mil and do 13mil damage
    Dale will see it at 16 mil and do 14mil damage
    Jades will kill it with 22mil damage

The damage amounts do not add up.

No matter what order we attacked our damages would all change each others numbers if we were actually doing the damage stated. The kill would make sense as Dale pointed out. But what explains the other 2 attacks being within 1 mil of each other while seeing it 2 mil differences in health.

Does it really matter? meh maybe not. Might be just x amount of attacks regardless and thus really in the scheme of things does not matter. But it does leave you wondering what is going on and that's never good.

This was reproduced numerous times with our faction calling out dead who got it and noticing where they saw it and the damage they did.

PS other than the original 17 and 22 in my awkwardly worded posts the numbers above are totally fabricated since I didn't write any of it down when it was happening.

8. AlterEgoT

no.

Dale Barrie likes this.
  9. RainSunGone

RainSunGone Well-Known Member

could be just like when 2 people in a faction both get the deathblow but the damage and payout are different...