Friends Playing Viking Clan Page

Discussion in 'Bugs/Issues' started by Lord DarkStone, Jun 22, 2010.

1. Lord DarkStone

Lord DarkStone New Member

for the pass 2 weeks my Friends Playing Viking Clan Page will not load not sure if any one has had this happen to them but i wanted some one to know about it. Thanks for any help on this.

2. Gavin

Gavin Member

Has there been any changes in your Myspace acct setting?

I just checked on my VC cheiftains page and am able to load the "All Friends" listing and also the "Friends Playing Viking Clan" listing plus switch the viewing from lists to icons.

I use Firefox and there seems to be no problem. Maybe completely closing your IE and maybe rebooting could help, plus the possible MySpace settings.

3. capt945

capt945 New Member

Need assistance

I don't have and can't find out how to get the "THOR AMULET"??? Can anyone tell me where to find it.

4. Gavin

Gavin Member

Thor's Amulet is in the gift section. Look under cheiftains and in that page open the gifts tab. You can then request your clan to send you one.

5. Lord DarkStone

changes in your Myspace acct setting

nope not at all & i use firefox as well i do have over 6,000 friends but i'v not had a prob before that it's just been in the last 2 weeks that i can't get it to load.

6. capt945

capt945 New Member

Thanks, I have requested one but so far nothing. If someone can send me one then there must be a way to get one from the site ??? There had to be one are more " Thor Amulets " around.

7. Gavin

Gavin Member

A good way of having others send the gift you need is to in game message them, and request that way also. It's more personal and usually people do send. If you in my clan send me a message and I'll send you one. Also It's only 1 gift I can send to a clan member a day up to 8 clans, I think it's 8.

8. Julie Detroit

Julie Detroit Member

I am having the same problem On a XP, Vista, and Tablet on FF, and chrome, but not on my palm smart phone

9. Eric

Eric Administrator

Hello, we've posted some updates today, are you still experience these issues?

10. Lord DarkStone

Still have the prob

i have cleaned out all the old info & reinstalled the app & still can't get the page to load i'v let it set for over 3 hours & still will not load.

11. Lord DarkStone

I still can't get the page to load & i'm going nut's help please.

12. Eric

Eric Administrator

13. Eric

Eric Administrator

A fix has been posted for people with over 1000 friends trying to access the invite/gifts page. You must click the "Load more Friends" link to source more friends. This will grab more friends in groups of 1000. Hopefully this fixes any lag issues people were having. Let us know if you continue to experience any issues.

Cheers,
    Eric

14. Lord DarkStone

Thank you big time for this i now can add more clan.