free UN for people from UK and US?

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by Cassovia Beyotch, May 6, 2012.

1. now that has to be a lie or a joke! :D 20 UNs??? :confused:

2. slave

slave Member

no joke cass, i think i average without knowing exactly and ill guess on the low side, i get 100-150 week on videos

3. Well thats completely fair then, I got about 10 in total for 2 years of playing..

4. Now really, is someone from KANO reading this? I dont see where is a fair play game here. I dont really mind, cause I am moving to Britain in 2 weeks anyway, but for the rest of the players - come on, this advantage for the UK and US players is too big, dont you think? If someone can make 100-150 UNs a week and someone can not, then something is not really fair, right?

5. Jon Ward

Jon Ward Well-Known Member

It's not kano that puts the deals out its third party advertisers on there games. Just as if the videos did not pay out the favor point for you watching them it's not kano's responsibility to issue you that 1 favor point. All games have something simliar to this in the games. And they all pay out different for every individual. And the one who posted about 20 uns a day yes that is possible because these offers show up anytime during the day and when you click on some it will say offer has expired because the time on them expired that day. So for ones who play all the time they can easily rack that up each time.

6. Relentless

Relentless Active Member

I love how FB players complain about not getting enough free UN, try coming to MS, you can get none.

7. Linda

Linda Guest

Top Poster Of Month

I always forget to even look and when I do there alot of times is nothing,one day though
    I did get 4 FP's :) sounds like the Us gets less chance than the UK lol

8. Relentless

Relentless Active Member

I think whole time ive been on MS i have only got a video once and it didnt give me the UN. I have been just looking at the bottom of the page like on FB.

9. oh, ok then. I understand. Thank for the reply. Still not fair to some players but there is probably nothing you can do about it.. Good to know someone from KANo is actually reading the forum though :D

10. Jon Ward

Jon Ward Well-Known Member

No problem look at the bright side like you said soon you will be raking in those favor points if your in that specific area also.