Forum Posting Program Season 3

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by mi7ch, Jun 30, 2015.

1. Don off sorrow

Don off sorrow Active Member

got mine too :D now we waiting for october :D

2. cricket_jumper

cricket_jumper Well-Known Member

I dont think there is an official posting season for October - so I dont think your posts will count for anything this month.

3. Jaegermeister

Jaegermeister Active Member

that's not true. i didn't get one, so i not have met one of the monthly quotas. :(

4. Gazember

Gazember Guest

Top Poster Of Month

It looks like Mi7ch has time only to send out only 1 or 2 evey day, but if he started to send them out a week ago, soon he will finish that 30-40 players ;)

5. Jared

Jared Well-Known Member

If you haven't received a message about this yet, check with mi7ch. I haven't received one, but I qualified for it. I guess I slipped through the cracks with all of the other things that are going on.

6. RafeDavid

RafeDavid Well-Known Member

Hopefully there is a season 4. Thanks for season 3.

7. cricket_jumper

cricket_jumper Well-Known Member

Nothing in October, Nothing in Nov... must be saving it up to surprise us with for Christmas. :)

8. Jared

Jared Well-Known Member

October just ended last weekend. I have a feeling mi7ch was a little busy with the crash last night. Sometimes it takes him a few days to send out all of the notifications.

9. Blue Nose

Blue Nose Active Member

I messaged Mi7ch at the start or last month and he confirmed there would be nothing for October but said it was likely to recommence in November, didn't make any promises though so I guess just play it by ear and keep posting.