Fighting Game ?

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by D I L L I G A F, Jan 13, 2011.

1. MOJO1916

MOJO1916 Member

[, I'l post it for everyone to see yet again what a lying silly fool you really are.

see you in court...thats slander and ill NOT LET THIS ONE GO

2. SkylerF

SkylerF Member

And my baby brother's autistic, yet the little 3rd grader spells better than you do. The kid's got better manners, too.

3. Relentless

Relentless Active Member

There was never an alt in my group pog, it just eats you up that people will back me over you. The people who changed there name to coffee in that group, are all good friends of mine. We were having some fun together, but you couldnt have that, so you had them all killed anytime they tried to play. Well good for you!

Haven't you noticed when you start a thread, or take over threads with your dribble, no one from Kano bothers to post. I bet as soon as they see you've posted on the thread the dont even bother to look, cause they know you"ve got nothing good to offer the game.

Next time your going to start an account an make it look like it's someone else's alt, maybe you should THINK first! Here's the reply I got from Kano after reporting it.

4. MOJO1916

MOJO1916 Member

second time ...it just gets better and better

PROVE IT enough I am not bothered by you..I HAVE REPORTED YOUR SLANDER YES I HAVE
    AND NOW I AM ONTO FACEBOOK..SLANDER IS AN OFFENCE THAT WILL GET YOU REMOVED

Last edited: Feb 12, 2011
  5. Relentless

Relentless Active Member

While your doing that, you can do like you name says, an "kiss me ass"!

6. MOJO1916

MOJO1916 Member

The Coffee Maker

NOT a moderator...working already

7. Relentless

Relentless Active Member

I've never been a moderator on the Kano forum pog, whats your point?

8. SteveW

SteveW Member

Well this turned out to be quite a good thread :D Firstly, the image I posted was aimed at POG and not Beastie, I know Luke and he's a decent guy.

SkylerF - Yes I do know people that are disabled. The term 'retarded' as you are well aware is commonly used by people to infer that someone is a couple of sandwiches short of a picnic. Complaining to me specifically for societies injustices in adopting such a phrase is falling on deaf ears I'm afraid, there was clearly no dis-respect against anyone with a mental disability.

Lastly, can you change your tune POG and have a look at your previous posts? Just about everyone you're not squadded with on here you've accused as having multiple accounts. You accused me as well and said that you've reported me. Well, I never even heard from Kano, I assume they just take your 'reports' as another SPAM message and move on.

Considering you try to come across as superior to everyone else it's highly amusing to see your only retort is to accuse someone of cheating. That and the fact you can't operate the basic posting functions on this forum to save your life give all of us good cause to keep laughing at you :p

9. SkylerF

SkylerF Member

Hard to tell sometimes.
    >.<
    Contrary to popular belief, I cannot read minds and without facial expression, tone of voice, body language, etc I have to guess at someone's intentions. Sadly, the safest bet is to assume "troll" and/or "idiot." Sorry for assuming that, SteveW.

I have a question: could you guys explain this "POG" reference? A former/alt account of Mojo? Is it an acronym? :confused:

10. SteveW

SteveW Member

Mojo is POG Ma Hoan on the FB platform. The 2nd highest player when viewed by level.

11. Relentless

Relentless Active Member

To be honest, I find it pretty amusing that someone who refers to everyone as a "TWUNT", would get on their high horse over the word 'retard', being used.