[LCN] fight list is the same people every day

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by cynthia dickinson, Aug 28, 2016.

1. cynthia dickinson

cynthia dickinson New Member

Why doesnt the fight list change? If we're all supposed to be polite and not repeatedly hit someone, how do you do that if the list never changes?

2. Jess Langlozetti

Jess Langlozetti New Member

Yes Cynthia, same here... Especially annoying when you get a list with only people with way more mobsters than you, so you can't fight for a while when it's happening... A refresh button being random each time would be nice... The players bank is quite huge, isn't it? Thanks Kano for reading that.

3. crazybonkers

crazybonkers New Member

A major issue with the game in my opinion, i never get to use all my stam in a day when there is literally nobody to fight most of the time, sort it out please Kano

4. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

If you are clan with too many people your fight list is gonna be small, if there is no one alive that means they are not healed, you can keep checking for people by hitting another tab like say jobs, and going back, but nothing Kano can do about either, use the whacked mobbies, and if ya not using your stamina, use it on bosses then,

5. crazybonkers

crazybonkers New Member

I thought the whole idea of the game was to get to 1000 clan then add 1000 hired, when 1000 clan is reached why not open level of targets up from not just players at the same level or just under or just over to say 100 just over or under
    The war feature in the game is ridiculous too, i'm lvl 800 and getting mullered by players mainly 10 times higher in level than me and impossible to stay alive no longer than 10 seconds if lucky
    The game is not balanced properly and is a big disappointment when moving from mafia wars which was an excellent game

6. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

It will eventually with out of range target's list

Well no chit, your own fault, drop our of war mode........

This is not mafia wars and should not be tailored to a different game either..... You joined another game, just cause different don't claim disappointment......... :eek:

Kirsten likes this.
  7. crazybonkers

crazybonkers New Member

Keep playing viking clans Jades

8. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

Will do, and quit moaning, BTW it's Viking Clan......

Kirsten likes this.
  9. crazybonkers

crazybonkers New Member

Couldn't care what it's called

10. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

I'm one of the community member's that actually help's people out, got a question I'll answer it.
    I answered all your questions had, so why get pissy?

Kirsten likes this.
  11. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

You can attack up off the battle list if feeling froggy , there is no limit :)

War mode is pretty specific with how it works, if your syndicate joins it then you can be attacked, listed or punched, but there is a limit to how many times one player can do it to another, which to me is stupid to have those rules, but that is how it has been played for years, there is plenty of info about the game and all it's aspects and features.

12. MobMan

MobMan Member

I think the only way to have a larger fight list is to bring in more players, and war mode is good when there is a shortage of players on the fight list, yes they may be thousands of levels higher and a hell of a lot stronger but it does allow more opportunities to fight and you get exp even if you lose ;)