[ZS] Fight list empty. Why?

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by Alice Prospero, Jan 26, 2016.

1. Alice Prospero

Alice Prospero Active Member

Maybe someone has the answer here.
    I often find my fight list empty. Nothing to attack. But when i check my rivals list i see people there at full health and online, people that i fight daily and that i know is in my range. Why aren't they showing up in the fight list. Why is the fight list limited like this?

2. Don off sorrow

Don off sorrow Active Member

i have few that ones after some actions on them . if i atack them few times and hosie em, then they retaliate on me. its not showing up when they heal on my fight list. so i use rival page to get my 41 on em...

3. Xtina

Xtina Member

This happens to me too? I've never understood it either. I'm like Don and mainly rely on my rivals list now.

4. Don off sorrow

Don off sorrow Active Member

nah its just mike sucks too Bad :D

5. Jared

Jared Well-Known Member

I have noticed this, too. A player that is in my level range could be healed after just attacking me, but he does not show up on my fight list, even though I have whacked mobsters available to attack? Sounds like a similar issue to active posts being left out of the feeds (for bosses, challenges, elites, jobs, etc.)

6. Xextreem

Xextreem Active Member

Yep same sins i played this way back in 2012. Also The undead list is gone to. It seems to be reset it when you leveling up. But in my case leveling can take some time. And let be honest here we do not have always that time.

7. Jared

Jared Well-Known Member

It sounds like this is a similar problem to the feeds. When in doubt, refresh, I guess.