[KanoPlay] fed up fed up fed up about ready to quit

Discussion in 'Bugs/Issues' started by Jerome Goulet, Mar 14, 2012.

1. Jerome Goulet

Jerome Goulet New Member

i am at level 679 and being attacked by level 1800 and higher they are demobbing me punching me then listing me even though i dont retaliate from the punches how is this possible when i cant attack a level 300 or even a level 678 im fed up and ready to quit please explain.

2. What is your in-game name?

3. By the way, this has happened to me before! It happens occasionally, but Im used to it!

4. Relentless

Relentless Active Member

Unfortunately Kano have made it clear they will not make changes to the current hitlist restriction, at this point in time.

Hang in there! There are a lot of others in the same boat as you. You can try to ask for help, but realistically this is going to make them want to kill you even more.

Hopefully Kano will see the current hitlist restriction is still sitting in the stone-age, and reassess it sometime soon.

5. Hi Jerome,

If you send a message into support, they will look into it for you if you think it is becoming a huge problem whereby you cannot play your game, no one wants that.

However if you are in a syndicate people may be having issues with other users and may be at war with them unofficially or by using the war mode.

If you hunt a lot, high levels tend to retaliate, again this is just part of the game.

I can only suggest using the Ambush and Rig ignition features, these help a lot an give you a little headway to level, or play your game how you like :)

6. Fusheng

Fusheng Active Member

Hi Jerome level 1800s cannot attack you unless you let them in
    meaning you probably went for there bounties this opens the door for 24 hrs
    most players only tap back a few times but some do use the 24hr window to chain an attacker
    i suggest you set ambushes they will soon get fed up and move on
    hang in there ok you come a long way

7. Jared

Jared Well-Known Member

Hang in there, Jerome... we've all been there, I think... they'll give up and move on to someone else sooner or later... challenge helps will help get you back any lost xps... I've got a bunch of jerks that have been after me for a week or so, but they'll give up at some point... use ambushes and rig igs to help fight back against them...

8. Im a level 1132, and this has happened to me too! I've stuck with it, and ignored it, and you should too!

9. Oh, and put a rigged ignition, and as many ambushes as you can, here is the up-side, when you ambush them, it counts as a fight win!

10. Jerome Goulet

Jerome Goulet New Member

see thats the problem is i never attacked these idiots they keep punching me then listing me i have never touched one of them and its really startin to make me mad i play my game my way and it seems to upset them i dont go after higher levels that is a lesson i learned real fast when i first started playing and yes i am in a syndicate that is at war but that shouldnt give higher levels the right to attack me for no reason

11. I solved the problem!

12. Since you are in a syndicate that is at war, they remove you to get war points! The can attack you 5 times a day, punch you 4 times a day, and hitlist you one time a day! It doesn't matter what level they are!

13. Bob Sciarrone

Bob Sciarrone Member

Yea, didn't make sense to me. You should be out of their XP range unless your leader clicked that darn war button :p

14. sandmandahitman

sandmandahitman New Member

IS THIS WHERE THE CRYBABIES HANG OUT?? LOL IF IT IS THEN IM IN THE WRONG PLACE !! SCOTTY BEAM ME UP!! SPOCK U HAVE GOTTA GET ME OUT OF HERE LOL :cool:

15. Jerome Goulet

Jerome Goulet New Member

wow really you come in to a post and start calling people names isnt that what got you banned in the first place stickman i hope you are frozen forever cuz you have a way of really making people mad

16. Stackford

Stackford Member

You must have done something - they wouldn't be able to attack you otherwise.

17. DoNRaDu

DoNRaDu Member

if your syndicate is at war its clear. they are allowed to attack, punch and list you. you can always tell your leader to get out of the war or find another syndicate...

18. Fusheng

Fusheng Active Member

higher levels cannot attack you unless you let them in
    then there is a 24hr window then they cant attack
    so if higher levels are attacking you and there not on your fight page you have to have let them in
    as mentioned above ambush and rig ok this usually works

as above if you are in war mode then yes they can attack u a certain amount of times
    and punch u etc

if you dont like this play then leave war mode and go to normal game play but this can happen in any mode to be honest

Last edited: Mar 16, 2012
  19. cosmic

cosmic Member

war mode is good for several things like leveling, keeping your hitlist price high, get extra cash by going after rivals' bounties (gets you even more war points other than att/punch/list) and it keeps the game move a lot faster.

20. maddog1122

maddog1122 Active Member

anyone can attack with punches or hitlists only at anytime, thats how the higher ups are attacking you. I get attacked every houron the hour by a group of four, doesnt matter ifi attack them or not. at least one or two of them will attack and theones who can do nothing but punch or hitlists does that which brings in a chain of bounti hunters, then they whine becuz i kill the bounti hunters that I am able too. however i agree that mob wars, lcn needs to be fixed so they can only hitlist you a certain amount of times in one day, i have two spefic people that do this to get alot others on and even tho they think it stops me from leveling they are wrong. they are pissed off and use it to bully others that they cannot beat, even using healing scripts from another computer and yet its still allowed. and yes i sent a complaint to support about it also, nothings been changed.