[ZS] Faction War Prizing by Division - September 1st

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Scoughman, Sep 1, 2017.

1. Scoughman

Scoughman Well-Known Member

Good sl(d)ay, Zombie fans!

Big news: we're excited to announce that this weekend's Faction War will be the launch of a special new kind of event! At the end of the war, the top 20% of factions in each division will receive prizes, instead of the top 20% overall. Rewards have also been updated for all prize tiers, including FP for all winning factions.

Compete with your friends and enemies in other factions to qualify for prizes, no matter what tier you're in! The event runs 4pm September 1st to 4pm September 5th as normal. Prizing has been updated in-game, so take a look at the Rewards link under the Current Faction War area in the sidebar to see the full details. Check it out on Facebook, KP2, Kong or Armor.

We'd love to hear your feedback on how the event goes, so please keep this thread in mind! Thanks for playing Zombie Slayer, and good luck out there.

Heather J. Fox and WarZone like this.
  2. WarZone

WarZone New Member

Thank you! I think that will be much more motivating for lower level factions.

Scoughman likes this.
  3. samanthab

samanthab New Member

4. samanthab

samanthab New Member

the above was the war rewards when the war started and now there are no rewards unless you rank top 6 was wondering what is going on because i feel when you rank top 10 as my faction as been doing for months now that you should recieve a reward especially with all the un some of us use in the war. Would like to know whats going on please. Thank you.

5. Scoughman

Hey Samantha, thanks for sharing this. This change was always intended to pay out only the top 20% of factions per division, as opposed to previous events where the payout was for top 20% overall. During the rollout of the feature there were some hiccups, including the rewards pane loading incorrectly like you see there.

We did fix this view ASAP but I realize it must have been frustrating, and I apologize. We'll definitely be evaluating the effects of these rewards changes and I'd welcome any feedback you have on what they should be for the next event.

6. samanthab

samanthab New Member

Thank you for answeing m,y question. Most of my faction myself included try very hard to stay in the top 10 and i feel there should be a reward for placing in the top 10. It feels to alot of us that you are only trying to help the lower level players and that those of us who have become bigger are getting nothing outta it.

darktide and JADES like this.
  7. Scoughman

You're welcome! Our goal with this is definitely to encourage newer players to join in, but we didn't want to discourage older players either. We'll definitely be looking at the rewards this week and likely making some changes leading up to the next event.