[Facebook] Looking for a Faction

Discussion in 'New Player Area' started by Gnazzio, May 3, 2015.

1. Gnazzio

Gnazzio New Member

Hi guys, I started 2 days ago and i'm near level 100 (97), I'm looking for a good Faction from pos 1 to 20-25 max. I'm already in a Faction but they are not so active and 80+ in the Leaderboard, it's boring and there isnt competition here.
    I assure max Daily Gamer Point everyday and my presence for Faction Wars. :)
    In game i'm Gnazzio Heavy Hands https://apps.facebook.com/zombieslayer/profile/user/10206103397131368

Thanks.

2. RainSunGone

RainSunGone Well-Known Member

best bet is to go down the faction leaderboard and see who's recruiting or inquire to the leader or officers what they're looking for ;)

AlterEgoT, steph and Gnazzio like this.
  3. Gnazzio

Gnazzio New Member

Well i tried to ask in world chat and via PM but no one replied :eek:
    Probably i'm still too weak in front of 4k+ players :p

4. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

Alot of people are gonna figure ya only playing 2 days , so give it time, show others you plan on playing and not bail out in a week lol

RainSunGone likes this.
  5. RainSunGone

RainSunGone Well-Known Member

those dam 4k+ players :p

Kirsten likes this.
  6. Tony Montana

Tony Montana Well-Known Member

Give it time man, work your way up

7. AlterEgoT

AlterEgoT Well-Known Member

Want an active faction that's the best way.

Another is watch WC and see what folks are posting. If you are squad with one of the talkers, they can lead you in the right direction.

Surf the Faction War leaderboard as well. Those top ones are the Strong boys of the games, the group just below that will be your strong but not super stacked. Below that will be your not full factions, and below that, well.....probably just keep on walking ;)

8. Tiny j

Tiny j New Member

hey peeps...our faction, southside corpse(SSC) is recruiting...we;re only 4 months old, but we finish in the 30's on gamer points and faction wars...we can go higher, but we need active, daily players...ones who do their daily's, and fight in fw's...inyerestsed, hit me up on the game...tiny j, level 1248...:)

9. Tony Montana

pay me 10.00 an hour I will assist you

10. Don off sorrow

Don off sorrow Active Member

Tiny J ask avery to join he will run you to #1 :D

11. Tony Montana

what level are you now

12. vanny squier

vanny squier New Member

https://apps.facebook.com/zombieslayer/factions/profile/11597

13. vanny squier

vanny squier New Member

14. Hellhavenofury:)

Hellhavenofury:) Active Member

as said before just look on the jobs board factions that are recruiting will post up there or also you just could click on the faction leader board find out if any are recruiting if so send in a request to join .