Expand !

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by bone crusher craig, May 5, 2015.

1. bone crusher craig

bone crusher craig New Member

Kano with all due respect expand pirate clan and put some effort into keeping your older players ! If you gave us half the attention you give viking clan maybe we would play more. As it is now it is getting very boring and your going to loose players and capital !!!

2. Smack

Smack Kano Krusader

I am curious as to what attention we have given Viking Clan that you feel Pirate Clan has not received as well. I don't think we play favourites but there are some differences in timing in rolling out content and such. Please let us know and I am sure myself and Mi7ch would be more than happy to elaborate as best as we can.

3. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

I assume you're asking if a new Location is coming out for Pirate Clan soon, as we released a Viking Clan one back in March? We have a PC Location coming out this month, actually. :)

4. George Burd

George Burd Well-Known Member

as i understand it vc on some servers and lcn have a "war mode" where people are encouraged to battle whip and bounty, not that I dont enjoy my kong pirate and raising my boss crops. I recently built a new distillery that produces a fabulous peach rum. I have a pretty steady crop of bosses and help others on their crops as well. every so often there are some unruly folk doing these strange actions we are unfamiliar with but since we are all clan there, we really dont participate in those barbaric gestures of violence. we must be a finer more refined pirate as we have learned howto cultivate small islands lol get the point?

5. cricket_jumper

cricket_jumper Well-Known Member

War mode would really put the cat amongst the pigeons on Kong. If this is the official vote for WM - consider this a +1. :)

George Burd likes this.
  6. Applejack

Applejack Active Member

i say no to war mode in PC. server 2 is too imbalanced for this to work properly now. one of the few features that did not cross over to all of the games (thank goodness).

7. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

Yes, sorry to put the kibosh on that particular idea, but given that War Mode is not a priority at the moment on the games it is implemented on (LCN and VC) I can't see it make the crossover to PC. :(

8. Applejack

Applejack Active Member

what? agreement? (grabbing chest in amazement, call a paramedic)

9. George Burd

I can throw ideas for expansion out to discuss all day lol Lottery winner controls a world boss for a day gets 1 stamina every 5 minutes starts with 10 max stamina 10, fight list is randomly chosen by the game, come on who wouldnt crack up if they logged on and saw their history: Cthulu attacked you dealing 120 damage with a beard tentacle whip, 1765 damage with a wing blast, and 79,000 damage killing you by swallowing you whole! or The sea phantoms boarded your vessel stealing half your gold and stabbed you in the kidney dealing 20,000 damage, then as they left each kissed you on the cheek dealing 25,000 damage you died with a smile! lol

10. George Burd

I will always repeat if you pw and roll a 1 in pirate clan it should say You just drunkenly Pistol Whipped "Larry The Lobster" with a loaded and cocked flintlock getting a facefull of lead you have died.

11. George Burd

I think a addition to customization would be nice too, I would love to change up my pirate more and keep my stats the same. sometimes I think it would be fun to wear a rubberducky innertube while beating someone to death with a pool noodle hahhaha. if you have a item with the stats you like great equip them so you have your att load on, then go to your pirate and dress him in his best duds you like and have fun. Diablo 3 has a awesome system if you have ever owned a item you can use that image on the item and keep the skills. and no this would not be something I would spend fp on but reasonable gold or gift required to do I could see

12. George Burd