ETA for zs back up?

Discussion in 'Bugs/Issues' started by AlterEgoT, Mar 11, 2012.

1. AlterEgoT

AlterEgoT Well-Known Member

Do we have an ETA for how long zs will be down?

Would be nice to know if it's going to be a while.

thanks.

2. Jon Ward

Jon Ward Well-Known Member

Developers are working on the issues right now. Hopefully it will not be long and will be back up soon. Sorry for the loss of game play this may have caused. Please be patient

3. AlterEgoT

define not long. could be anytime? maybe an hour or so? we have no idea?

;)

4. Jon Ward

As soon as they get it back up. Remember a lot of companies do not work on the weekend and if they do they have skeleton crews. So it depends on how many people are there and how many can work on the issue together. So hopefully not long. I am like you guys also i play a kano game and mine is down also and losing out on doing things. But things tend to happen that is out of are control at times.

5. AlterEgoT

no offense but no shit.

We're not idiots. I simply ask if this is a quick fix or if they are migrating a bunch of stuff and expect it to take over an hour.

6. Jon Ward

Again. They are working on it. They have not told us moderators when it will be back up yet. They have said they are aware of the issue and are working on it. So please be patient it will be back on as soon as the issues are solved that caused the downtime in it. We have not been told what actually caused the issue yet. Just that they are aware of it being in all of kano's games right now. Thank you for your patience.

7. sTINKer

sTINKer Member

You could of just said you had no friggin clue.

8. Jon Ward

Yes i could have said that if there was not a response of them knowing there is an issue. It may be 30 mins it maybe an hour it maybe hours from now. Saying no friggin clue would be for me having had no response or acknowledgement of the issues being on the games right now. Just my opinion. Laugh have fun go outside smell the air if its breathable stretch. It will be back up when they are able to fix the issues. Soon as we get an eta i will make sure you guys are all aware unless an admin or a developer comes on themselves and post it before us. Were just fielding the issues and letting individuals know they are aware of it.

9. Jon Ward

Some of the games are coming back up and running. Please let me know if your game is back up and running. If not i will send another message to the developers to let them know.

10. sTINKer

sTINKer Member

no such luck yet in zs.....hey alter let me know if yours is...i'll give a free 40 giggles

11. Jon Ward

Thank you for letting me know. I will send up the report issue to let them know.

12. we getting a free un item again with this im sure some people are wondering that mate?

Last edited: Mar 11, 2012
  13. AlterEgoT

nope. sure isn't I'm busy playing zynga games.

And no offense jon but we know they are aware of it. was quite apparent.

14. Jon Ward

No offense taken at all Alter. I know sometimes people can get upset and emotional about games. I try to stay neutral and just filter out what i can to help others. And Bad boys i am not sure if they will do that again or not. But i will forward that up also if more players want to be compensated with an item again. But that would be the developers choice on that. I cannot say they will since i only moderate the forums and help out answering and fielding questions.

15. sTINKer

sTINKer Member

mine just came up but again no game history or rivals

Last edited: Mar 11, 2012
  16. its back up and running

17. AlterEgoT

running again.

A little advice Jon. If you don't have the answer then say up front you don't have the answer.

perhaps. the answer of They are working on it but we do not have an eta would be a more appropriate response ;)

18. I don't think the small outage had a big enough impact on your overall game play to be awarded, any free UN item.

However please feel free to take it up it with support if it has caused a huge issue.

Sorry for the outage, thing's like these tend to happen. (Especially on a Sunday)

:p

19. thought id ask lol no big issue i just like free things lol :p he eh ty anyway guys

20. Jon Ward

Thank you Alter i will be more then glad to take your advice. But as i said in the beginning the developers were aware of the issue and they are currently working on it and it would be up and running as soon as possible. And the issue that caused the games to go down was not told to us. In my humble opinion that is the same as saying They are working on it but we do not have an eta would be a more appropriate response