Empty Battle's

Discussion in 'New Player Area' started by Bonez, Jun 2, 2011.

1. Bonez

Bonez New Member

I never have more than two people in my battle tab and their always too strong for me to attack, I have to do by DGP's but I'm getting tired of having too lose to get them... please do something about it... because I get attacked by guys my strength and I can mostly fight back but their never on my battle list it doesn't matter if I refresh:mad:

2. Wonder Woman

Wonder Woman Active Member

The Battle list automatically selects players who are in your exp range to show up on the list. The clan sizes that you see on your battle list are typical for clans at your level. As you get into the higher levels there are less players thus not as many choices for player in your exp range. We are looking to find ways to make it better for players like you but it is really all about numbers.

3. Uncharming

Uncharming New Member

You probably have clanned up with everyone in your range that you can beat in battle. My advice would be to make a deal with one of them to let you attack them, and let them attack you for the points and clan up again afterwards. Send the message, "Thanks" to each other as a signal you got your points and are done fighting.

4. Jailbait

Jailbait Member

whats your level and atk and def

5. Bonez

Bonez New Member

atk :1650
    def : 980
    At level 1109
    So then your suggesting I get like a leveling partner? never thought about it that way... it would be nice If there were more players or something like bots in the game? Can't you devs put bots in the game for purpose of getting DGP's done because that would sort the number problem...

6. Bonez

Bonez New Member

Thanks

I've noticed that you guys added the Valhalla Vikings, great Idea, that's just what we need, Problem solved now the Gp can be done and you don't have to lose all the time... thanks again:):)

7. Wonder Woman

Wonder Woman Active Member

Glad that you like the addition! We do listen to what the players have to say and welcome any other suggestions that players have.

8. nightstalker

nightstalker New Member

id say itwas for money--cant heal without ppl hittin you right away now--even if i havent played in 2 days.MONEY SCEEM for money players.2k chiefs is money players they sit an wait because as soon as you heal you get attacked