[LCN] Elite Battle/Fight Drops? next level of crafting.

Discussion in 'Ideas' started by AXXO, Jan 23, 2016.

1. AXXO

AXXO Well-Known Member

Since crafting is getting really useless, how about having Elite battle/fight drops as new crafting items? wouldn't it be good as for so long we have been collecting hundreds of common items, and dozens of rare items. even those items cannot use except for few. common items are way out of league to get in inventory. the idea is simple, once you reach that particular level you will be allowed to craft elite fight drops within that level. people who fights a lot probably have stocked thousands of common items and many rare items.

2. Cisco

Cisco Member

Crafted items are always better than drops at any given level, this is especially true at the higher levels.

AXXO likes this.
  3. AXXO

AXXO Well-Known Member

yes, and crafting items getting weaker as our inventory is stronger, but we still have so many unused battle/fight drops which we acquired through our fight BA and SW. so why can't we have a crafting system for that. we already have elite and optimal crafting for boss and word boss drops. wouldn't it be good to have crafting for PvP battle/fight drops?

4. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

The only problem I have with this is the loading time already when open up crafting tab, can you imagine if it was for all types of drop's?

5. AXXO

AXXO Well-Known Member

unless they make a filter ;) I always use filters.

6. Jon Ward

Jon Ward Well-Known Member

You had me at crafting. I have been asking this for 2 plus years now to be done. And the loading issue on crafting i have never had an issue with loading in crafting. Just all the new features Kano keeps adding is what is slowing the game down. Crafting items is a simple task to improve but Kano doesn't want to do it because it would piss off all their big spenders because all those people who do have countless crafting items they can craft will get closer to those money accounts or surpass them. And they will complain. But then again those big spenders will only keep spending if they have someone to fight with also in the game. Which if you realize and have seen from playing Kano games for years the numbers keep dwindling every year from broken promises and only catering to a certain faction of players as many see. And yes i spend money on the game and i can make this statement. So before anyone gets pissy on me if you don't like it move on. Frankly my dear i don't give a damn.

Demonik1 and AXXO like this.
  7. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

Really? Click crafting page and don't tell me everything, including pics load up quick with current set up.

8. AXXO

AXXO Well-Known Member

nope, it takes few seconds to respond.

Kirsten likes this.
  9. otty22

otty22 Active Member

I like the ideea and yes, it could be a different category only with fight drops crafting items. :)

10. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

Try again, it's well over 5 secs, and to add battle drops which is very minimal on how many can craft is not optimal IMO, what add 100 elite then leg recipes? Then can't use them as well, weeeeeeeeeeeeeee:eek:

11. AXXO

AXXO Well-Known Member

well in FB LCN it doesn't take that much, and it will appear even more quickly if you set filters. use filters :) filters are good. about crafting battle drop, that could be done as world boss crafting, not like we have loads of world boss drops but some are still powerful optimals ;) ex: if a person have 100 common items lets say Enhanced Battle Rifles(76/70) lets say we need 10 to craft elite Enhanced Battle Rifle, we get 10 elite Enhanced Battle Rifle ( around 85/80) about rare items if a person have 20 Desert Assault Rifle (89/79) and lets say we need 5 to create elite Desert Assault Rifle, then it will be 4 elite Desert Assault Rifles (99/89) .

about optimal it may be use 2-3 elites to make one optimal. I don't think it will be an issue. anyway its just an idea, its upto KANO to decide. I think adding a new filter of battle drops wont slow down the game anymore, since we already have a huge lag in every game apparently.

12. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

I don't have any issue with crafting loading either, will keep an eye on it, I have issues with the game refreshing especially in the evenings,I try to get alot of it down in the morning,when the lag is not too bad.

AXXO likes this.
  13. AXXO

AXXO Well-Known Member

yes that is common for us all, they say they are aware of the lag but yet no fix :(

14. Mabest

Mabest Well-Known Member

The only time I have a slow loading is when I first open a crafting section (weapons, ships or mateys) for the day. After that there isn't a loading problem.
    Crafting battle drops sounds great! Course, crafting any of our older useless items sounds great too! :)

Jon Ward and Kirsten like this.
  15. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

Actually the lag reminds me of the ville games, as that company kept adding things it got unplayable, they were entertaining till then but I gave them up ""over"" 5 years ago, the loading was ridiculous,not fun or entertaining . Most games actually take a long time to load, examples. battle pirates , and all the other games similar where you have to move,ships,or tanks, or whatnot, all became unbearable, even Kong, ya just can't start playing without some ad, first, I got no time for that kind of nonsense.

CazG and AXXO like this.
  16. Cisco

Cisco Member

Ahh, now I see what you are saying, this would be good!

Kirsten likes this.
  17. Jon Ward

Jon Ward Well-Known Member

Nope no problems of loading them for me. Mine load up quickly for crafting all the time. Only thing that slows loading time for me is when raids is going. Bounty Blitzes. And now this past armada wars but they said it was a server issues on the last day that caused those issues in armada wars. So no i don't see it as a loading issue. And yes by now some of those battle drops might be a little outdated to improve some of them. But majority going into elites and legendary will make a bigger impact in the game then people think. But most don't want to see it. Especially the plastics.

18. AXXO

AXXO Well-Known Member

I agree, FB SW had slowed and there was a temporary freeze while attacking

CazG and Jon Ward like this.
  19. AXXO

AXXO Well-Known Member

general boss crafting yes but I guess some of the PvP fight drop rare items are powerful, even though its not, if we had a crafting system for it, it would give a powerful craft. I have SO MANY unused fight drops.

Orez and CazG like this.
  20. Orez

Orez Active Member

It would be nice to upgrade the unused fight drops even if they just add elites and optimal versions are the items.

AXXO likes this.