[VC] Eldjotunn Raid Boss Feedback/Walkthrough Thread

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by mi7ch, Jan 15, 2015.

1. Nic21

Nic21 Active Member

I have learned, if you keep your energy above 1,000 when your ready to attack the RD. Then you should be able to level up before using up all of your energy. I have never spent FPs on energy.

2. haggis

haggis Member

Num Attacks: 1168 - Heals: 1080

ive only done about 40k actions all up and having paid reasonable attention to energy drops through most of it, they are incredibly sparse

3. it would be nice if in the Inner Circle page a players rank showed on the Activity page. That way we could see easier/faster those in our clan that are active and the right rank to invite.

4. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

What I still find funny is that KANO made a feature that provokes fights, was it intentional by design in some sick twisted way?(Maybe) People that are not healing raid bosses or killing raid's health are getting slapped, listed, and even declaned over it. :eek:

Last edited: Jan 18, 2015
  5. Kel the Merciful King

Kel the Merciful King Well-Known Member

I see a lot of people, doing hits, and taking places, possibly to hit / heal them later or just in a denial of a competitor a spot. It is annoying but it is a battle game. Co-op schoe op to these folks. They want in and then will see if others do anything. If its a competiitor doing things, they will piggy back and do nothing. So its a game within a game for these blotehs. Likely you have support tickets from them too that they can't see the 250th boss they are in and are losing bosses too. GOOD!

To me, to the hit / heal thing, clearly healing is more expensive the higher the level you are. The solution is to make the energy a function of the energy you got v. a standard amount which I see as meagre. If these are going to be a feature of the game, you are pricing them quite high. You will bring the low levels up fast too. Then they will be faced with money decisions to keep up the pace. I am still not sold on the XP / stam reward , XP / energy reward and its basis. Should they be tougher ... easier .. i dunno.Its not my game: its Kano's.

Birkebeiner likes this.
  6. Sir Opinion Alot

Sir Opinion Alot Well-Known Member

what i see is alot of people wont give you a chance to heal some people dont wanna run it down to far in yellow but me i will run raid health down in the red then heal but what i found is others are healing while i am doing this i am able to level 2 times as i run the health down to the red then I heal it back up and do it all over again, this might be what you are seeing to and thinking people arent healing, some peoples heals are better some are worse so making a ratio for it would never work no body has the same stats so thats hard to judge, the only thing i could suggest is 3 or 4 attack actions should have atleast 1 heal action you cant go by the xp. But i still wouldnt agree cause i have been the one healing for others. Some will run it deeper than normal to get to the next level may come up short but if you stop them from attacking anymore they have no chance to lvl up and get more energy.

7. Lasinagol

Lasinagol Active Member

Overall it is sounding mostly like people are not being talkative enough...

The current RB I am on I am the top healer and attacker, but the damage to heal is pretty close to 5:2.

I almost hate to say it, but could this be a miscommunication of what Kano thought and hoped for isn't what the community is doing?

If the boss is kept in the green you do more damage, I used the strategy of attack till yellow then heal to almost max.

8. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

No where close to mine, I heal all my damage to raid this is just example.(on stam/energy used both 20's)

Capturerb.PNG
    ^^^ is 1.8:1

KISSMYACE 3294736 dmg
    KISSMYACE 138024 health
    ^^^ is different @ 23.9:1(I know this is raid health blah blah) Was just putting out #'s

Lasinagol likes this.
  9. Gazember

Gazember Guest

Top Poster Of Month

The lower is the Party Health, the less damage you do for the Boss, in the RED zone you maybe do like 10-25% compared to the GREEN zone, in the end you will end up using a lot more stamina and energy to do the same amount of dmg.

Sir Opinion Alot likes this.
  10. Lasinagol

Lasinagol Active Member

Thank you for that info Jades. I started a RB on KpS2 with my low viking and noticed that if done with brains you can level pretty well. May not take it down, but that doesn't matter when you are gaining around a hundred or more levels. With my main Viking on the FB server I noticed that if people don't let the boss die and are respectful of the Raid Parties' health it goes smoothly. There will always be dicks and people trying to do harm to others through even more people.

After much consideration and contemplation, as well as more experience with these monsters, I feel that the tiers should be taken away entirely, a minimum level required to join added (after how many levels I got from the first attempt at the boss with my low levelled), and some more energy drops tied in with extra exp for healing.

Forgo the ratio, that is a cluster**** waiting to happen. Keep the minimum amount of heals necessary for a reward (maybe add some progress meter somewhere) and up it comparative to the minimum level. I know that this boss is supposed to be all inclusive, but since the level limit was taken out of the Battle Arena I feel that there should be some features only accessible after a certain level. Because the Raid Boss requires more strategy then the Arena, why not slap it there?

11. Sir Opinion Alot

putting out numbers lvl 1800 i got 1600 xp for 20 stamina needed 18000 to level, so when i went to next bracket of xp bar that was raised was at lvl 1850 and the xp for a level is now 37,000 somewhere like that it double, but my point is the raids are a little screwey for higher levels the xp did not go up at all for the new bar i was placed, you would think raids would be like the challenges xp stop going up once you reach a certain level i dont think its fair for 1800 person to do 12 to 14 attacks with 20 stamina a be able to level but when the bar for xp increases it takes 24 to 30 attacks at 20 stamina why should i get the same ration as a lower tier player the xp for each bar you got set for the major increase in xp should also be reflected when you attack a raid and the ratio of xp to stamina for a level should remain the same. Basically a level 2000 gets same xp as a lvl 3300 or higher just saying just saying when you look at numbers i dont see this as being fair at all for upper players they should get the benefits of these raids more than a new mobster I have tried these raids and they are great for leveling if your under lvl 1850 thats when xp bar changes and the xp stays the same. thanks just my 2 cents.... 1600 xp for 20 stamina 18,000 to level, lvl 1850 37,500 xp for level and same 1600 xp for 20 stamina

12. Sir Opinion Alot

so in turn i see me having to do 2 times the amount just to get the same ratio at 20 stamina as some one half my level and i feel alot of higher mobs would not like the idea of someone half there level who barely started getting around same xp for 20 stamina which means they have alot higher ratio for xp compared to higher levels i look at ratio according to lvl requirement. im not saying a major increase but 50% more xp for each of your so called xp bar set where it has dramatic increase so should xp payout for raids dont know if a flaw in the programming.
    lvl 1800 18000 xp for lvl 20 stamina got 1600 xp
    lvl 1850 37,000 xp for lvl 20 stamina got 1600 xp
    lvl 3129 93870 xp for lvl 20 stamina got 2200 xp
    here are some examples
    the funny thing is the first 2 i showed here is my server 2 has 247 cheifs
    the 3129 is my facebook 6 times stronger on overall att and def has 1327 cheifs and get 600 xp more that dont seem right to me the bigger mob should get way more than that. And the only reason i am saying any of this as you reach the so called bench marks for the major increase in xp your boss's, job challenges, job help, and all other aspects of the game take this in consideration and they adjust for it as you go. I would like the same aspects placed in the raids also

Last edited: Jan 18, 2015
  13. Nic21

Nic21 Active Member

I just check and I am at level 6400. I only got 2313 XP and sure I have gotten over 3000 XP at times. What your saying Jamey Kean does upset me, cents I should not have to work harder then other low levels do. And it tells me why some are able to level up so many more times. So in turn I have to think the Raid Bosses are to help the low levels out more, but the Battle Arena is to help the very high levels. So in turn those in the middle don't get that much help.

Sir Opinion Alot likes this.
  14. Sir Opinion Alot

Yes Nic21 i was just watching as i play and seen this and it was rather upsetting to see the benefits for the lower newbies, for me it really makes me not wanna participate in the raids for i can level better off boss's and get better items by buying fps, the raids used to benefit me but if they dont even with fast level its not worth it i would rather dumb my speed down and get more bang outta my buck I dont know about everyone else but this is upsetting to me. Also the way i took it these raids was to help the middle players reach top tier faster I thought they wanted more higher players for the new cities. If thats the case you would think middle tier players would get the best xp to help them move to top tier.

15. Sir Opinion Alot

also glad you was able to understand i was having a hard time trying to explain what i was seeing. :)

16. George Burd

George Burd Well-Known Member

due to the xp raise to lvl, the higher you get always the harder you work raid boss or not

17. Nic21

Nic21 Active Member

In the normal game, I level up 5 times and sometimes more. It's been like this for me cents before level 2,000 and I am over level 6400. So it doesn't seem that hard to level up at my level. And if you play things right, you should not find it hard also. It could take more in ways, but the world bosses give out more XP unlike these Raid Bosses.

18. Old Salt

Old Salt Well-Known Member

I think when you see that it's mainly just everyone trying to get their healing in at the same time early on after a boss has just been posted.

19. Old Salt

Why? Why expect "freeloaders"? You want to heal for everyone dude then everyone should invite you to their boss. You can clean up the mess. No reason why those on public bosses cannot carry their weight.

Lasinagol likes this.
  20. Old Salt

I tell you I have yet to see anyone working as teams on these things. Especially in the beginning. It's just Helter Skelter. Everyone trying to get on one as fast as possible. I only suggested 2 to 1 because that's how I do it. I heal after I hit. If that's too much for people then make it 3 to 1. Whatever. Come up with something so you can get rid of the energy freeloaders.

Kirsten likes this.