[KanoPlay] Drag and Drop for mobiles/tablets

Discussion in 'Ideas' started by Baldr Lys, May 31, 2016.

1. Baldr Lys

Baldr Lys New Member

2. Stewman2k6

Stewman2k6 New Member

Would be nice to have as I play on a iPad and it's infuriating that I can't modify my wish list or crafting items

3. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

cannot from an iphone either, but I always figured it is the phone or ipad, and it's limits.

4. Stewman2k6

Stewman2k6 New Member

iPads and iPhones have the ability to drag and drop as you can with apps so Kano just needs to modify it a bit :)

Chasity and Kirsten like this.
  5. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

Ok good to know

6. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

On the desktop version we don't have that capability (yet) but if you use the mobile site (http://lcn.kanoplay.com/mobile for example) and go to Alerts then Send Gifts, you can modify your wishlist.

7. Chasity

Chasity Well-Known Member

Can mystery gifts also be crafted on mobile version (also uses drag and drop)? I'm on an Android, but get in to play via Chrome Internet instead of an app.

8. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

Crafting isn't in the mobile version yet, but we are planning on adding it in.

The mobile version also only has Facebook and Kano Play server 2 login at this time, as well.

9. Chasity

Chasity Well-Known Member

Yes, I have to get onto my laptop to change out my gifts requested & to craft initial mystery recipes. This garners odd looks from some when I pull out both my tablet AND laptop during the airport security screening. Hahaha;-) (Yes, I'm a pirate everywhere I go!) hehehe :rolleyes: