[VC] Do you feel harassed/bullied by a player who has a level 20x or 10x yours range?

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by elrusso08, Jan 26, 2017.

1. Demonik1

Demonik1 Well-Known Member

to all you suzy sallys crying about being " bullied" ....build a bridge and get over it. its a battle game, kill or be killed or hide...just like any battle....there are no ties, someone has to win and someone has to lose. thats just the way it is. if it bothers you that much, do like you say and quit. there are quitters in battle as well so dont feel like youre the first. no need to call waa-1-1 and ride in the waaaaambulance

Kirsten likes this.
  2. Zoonie

Zoonie Member

Right and Wrong! Kano go out of their way to avoid the term bullying. As long as they don't acknowledge the problem they don't have to do anything about it, a bit like the Catholic church does with its problem priests.

3. Zoonie

Zoonie Member

Correct me if I'm wrong but isn't the rise in bounty just a temporary thing that drops back down to a base level if the bountying stops.

Also, isn't it pointless figuring out when they are offline if they can bounty you regardless of whether you are online or off.

4. Zoonie

Zoonie Member

That's right. Anybody who wants a fair fight is a cry baby. I think I can guess which side of the bully/bullied fence you stand on. I just can't see what enjoyment people get out of bountying someone a tenth of their level. If that's your attitude why don't you quit this game and go back to pulling the wings off flies.

5. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

Yup those that cry about bring bountied in a game are cry babies and can go playa non pvp game

6. maddog1122

maddog1122 Active Member

yes it drops after a time unless you can get someone to bounty you again to keep it high, and no it is not pointless, when someone chains me and I cannot beat them, I just stay dead until they go offline, then i get my dailies and whatever I want to do done then I usually7 trip a rig to kill myself off for the night

Kirsten likes this.
  7. Demonik1

Demonik1 Well-Known Member

Its a battle game, no such thing as a bully in a battle game...just winners and losers and we have all been both and i have been on the receiving end of many chain listings and constant attacks and never once complained. I adapted and moved on, as should all of you little biches with a flower instead of an axe. Battle
    Battles Won: 447,608 Battles Lost: 692,541
    Battle Kills: 9,073 Death Count: 8,771
    Survival Streak: 7 Victory Streak: 0
    Counter Attacks: 42,610.....do you think i got all those losses , deaths and counters from whining about bullies?

DeanTheGreat and Kirsten like this.
  8. Panith

Panith New Member

Join a good guild. At least then you can gang up on them. Good luck. I have hate groups too.:mad:

DeanTheGreat likes this.