disappearing captain count?

Discussion in 'Bugs/Issues' started by The Protector, May 28, 2010.

1. The Protector

The Protector Banned

For some strange reason,I went from 183 captains to 182 captains.My game history shows that no one has removed me.What is going on here?

2. Vampryss

Vampryss Guest

Top Poster Of Month

It's possible someone removed you & you don't see it on the feed. Also, be sure to check to see how many captains you are allowed to have. You may have 183 captains but only allowed to fight with 182 due to your level.

3. The Protector

The Protector Banned

I'm level 189.I know that when i was level 2,i saw users with over 500 captains.If no one removed me,how did my count go down?If someone did remove me and my game history is not showing it,then that's still a bug.

4. Vampryss

Vampryss Guest

Top Poster Of Month

It's possible to have 500 in clan at a level 2 but you can't fight with that many at that level. Losing just one member sounds more like you missed the removal message in the feed rather than a bug. ;)

5. The Protector

The Protector Banned

10 minutes ago

Davy Jones be pleased with your achievement of reaching a new Level and have awarded you with 1 favor point and 3 skill points.
    [delete]
    7 hours ago

Pimp Rising just joined yer Clan. You now have one more Captain to help lead your Clan to Battle!
    [delete]
    8 hours ago

You be challenged to a Cagematch by Bleak Face Mark.
    You won gaining 100,000 coins.
    [delete]
    9 hours ago

You be challenged to a Cagematch by Green One Eyed Ty.
    You won gaining 0 coins.
    [delete]
    10 hours ago

Davy Jones be pleased with your achievement of reaching a new Level and have awarded you with 1 favor point and 3 skill points.
    [delete]
    11 hours ago

You be attacked by Bloody Hurter David.
    You won the Battle gaining 67,235 coins.
    [delete]
    12 hours ago

[delete]
    12 hours ago

[delete]
    12 hours ago

You be attacked by Poig Mo Thoin with a Battle Boost of 5%.
    You lost the Battle losing 463,500 coins.
    [delete]
    12 hours ago

You be attacked by Poig Mo Thoin with a Battle Boost of 5%.
    You lost the Battle losing 459,000 coins.
    [delete]
    14 hours ago

[delete]
    14 hours ago

Rullock Teeth Charlene just joined yer Clan. You now have one more Captain to help lead your Clan to Battle!
    [delete]
    17 hours ago

Khair ad Din just joined yer Clan. You now have one more Captain to help lead your Clan to Battle!
    [delete]
    1 day ago

Cask Darla just joined yer Clan. You now have one more Captain to help lead your Clan to Battle!
    [delete]
    1 day ago

Black Hearted Margit just joined yer Clan. You now have one more Captain to help lead your Clan to Battle!
    [delete]
    1 day ago

You be bounty attacked by IzBad1 with a Battle Boost of 5%.
    You lost the Battle.
    [delete]
    1 day ago

You be killed by IzBad1 and lost -104 XP.
    [delete]
    1 day ago

You be bounty attacked by Wingster Steel with a Battle Boost of 5%.
    You lost the Battle.
    [delete]
    1 day ago

You be bounty attacked by IzBad1 with a Battle Boost of 5%.
    You lost the Battle.
    [delete]
    1 day ago

Rullock Steve has put a Bounty on you for 895,626,360 coins.
    [delete]
    1 day ago

You be challenged to a Cagematch by Rullock Steve with a Battle Boost of 5%.
    You lost the Cagematch losing 100,000 coins.
    [delete]
    1 day ago

[delete]
    1 day ago

[delete]
    1 day ago

[delete]
    1 day ago

[delete]
    1 day ago

[delete]
    1 day ago

[delete]
    1 day ago

[delete]
    1 day ago

[delete]
    1 day ago

[delete]
    1 day ago

[delete]
    1 day ago

[delete]
    1 day ago

[delete]
    1 day ago

[delete]
    1 day ago

[delete]
    1 day ago

[delete]
    1 day ago

[delete]
    1 day ago

[delete]
    1 day ago

[delete]
    1 day ago

[delete]
    1 day ago

[delete]
    1 day ago

You be challenged to a Cagematch by Windward Greasepalms Lizard.
    You won gaining 100,000 coins.
    [delete]
    1 day ago

Stubby Cash-Strapped Jenta just joined yer Clan. You now have one more Captain to help lead your Clan to Battle!
    [delete]
    2 days ago

Gunpowder Condomina has joined your squad of Elite Captains as the Slugger.
    [delete]
    2 days ago

[delete]
    2 days ago

Green Tiller Killer has joined your squad of Elite Captains as the Guard.
    [delete]
    2 days ago

[delete]
    2 days ago

[delete]
    2 days ago

Grey Shadows has joined your squad of Elite Captains as the Voyager.
    [delete]
    2 days ago

Slackwater Destroyx has joined your squad of Elite Captains as the Rustler.
    [delete]

I don't see a removal message.

6. Vampryss

Vampryss Guest

Top Poster Of Month

LOL.. all I'm saying is you are talking about possibly losing 1 member.. not 10 or 20.. just 1.. I still don't see it as a possible bug however if the developers see the thread & decide to look into it I'm sure they will decide from there.