[LCN] deals on Favor points

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by Randy Jenkins, Dec 15, 2017.

1. Jared

Jared Well-Known Member

Still nothing for me besides the "regular" sale offers...
  2. My current - regular sale

The 60% off sale - (screen shot from awhile ago)

If the 400 favor points sale is 60% bonus from the normal 275 then the total you receive should be 440. I used to buy the 50% off now I just get the $10 one. I know other people that are doing the same. I am lucky if I see it once a month. On server 2 it was 2 months before i had a sale
  3. Smack

Smack Kano Krusader

If you look at your screenshot you'll see that the 275FP is a 10% bonus on what would otherwise be a 250FP package.

So a 60% bonus on top of 250FP = 400FP.
    • 1.6 * 250 = 400
    • 250 + (250 * 60%) = 400
    mi7ch likes this.
  4. Amanda Westgate

Amanda Westgate New Member

I used to get 105 FPs for $10 USD. Now I have noticed they have reduced to 75 FPs. I'm not buying any more at that rate.
  5. Jared

Jared Well-Known Member

I don't believe there was ever a 75 FP offer. I do notice that I can get 105 FP now for half the cost for the next 11 hours. It used to be $20. So I guess I shouldn't take advantage of any of the packages currently listed, because there will be a half off sale at some point. Or the mysterious 60% bonus sale, which I still haven't seen offered to me yet.
  6. thanks - now I see where your getting your numbers from but when you look at the screen and see 275 that's what you think you should go off of. Thanks for the explanation.
    Still think the 275 for $25 was a nice deal and a lot of people took advantage of it. Then again it looks like people aren't seeing it as often as they used to. The change and lack of offers to people probably ='s less income for Kano
    Rick B likes this.
  7. Amanda Westgate

Amanda Westgate New Member

The 105 FPs I used to get for $10 USD was in the sale. I only ever bought once at the normal rate, as far as I remember. I always wait for sales, but at a reduction of 30 FPs for the same price in the sales now, I won't be buying.
    Miss Kitty Snaps likes this.
  8. Rick B

Rick B Member

Not buying @ 60% "bonus" 400 FPs coast 50 bucks where I used to get 275 for 25 bucks.
    Last edited: Mar 15, 2018 at 2:08 PM
  9. Rick B

Rick B Member

Still NOT buying, Kano!

Attached Files:

• 60%.JPG
      File size:
      80.7 KB
  10. Lucifer

Lucifer Active Member

Some players get the sale 275 favor points for $25.00 and other players get the 400 favor points for $50.00 - If you do the math? The 275 sale is better, why do players get different offers on the same server? Seems the lower lvls get the 275fp's offer & higher lvls get the rip off offer of 400 fp's? A few have said no sale lol
    Miss Kitty Snaps and Rick B like this.