[VC] Dead hamster in the wheel

Discussion in 'Bugs/Issues' started by Blackcat, Dec 17, 2015.

1. Blackcat

Blackcat New Member

What is with the constant messages along the top of the page saying page not loading?try refreshing over and over again when your trying to fight .do bosses or just generally doing anything on the page..Do you have a problem with servers.Need to put more coal in to get the steam up or swap out the dead hamster for a fresh one keeping it working right.Its just so painfully slowwwww that it just gets beyond annoying .Its been like that for days and nothings been fixed.Im having KONG server dejavu here

2. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

it has been like that alot longer than days it as been months and late afternoon and evening is the worst, I try to get my games done before that time of the day,cause it is soooooo damn annoying 4 or more clicks to get one response is insane.

3. Blackcat

Blackcat New Member

Yep ..Try and do anything and all of a sudden the app server turns into crap and its not a problem with a particular search engine.Ive tried Firefox,Opera (2 versions of it)Google and even out of real desperation Windows Explorer>just gets beyond something to just laugh off as a minor inconvenience.I used to play MOBWARS on KONG and gave that up for the same reason.Mickey mouse servers and getting bored taking 30 minutes to do fight points

4. Blackcat

Blackcat New Member

3 days later and still waiting on official word of some kind of fix for the slow running servers ..I swear i can feel the stubble growing twiddling my thumbs and watching that irritating page not loading ? try refreshing message ..Is that the app version of your call is important to us please hold ???

Kel the Merciful King likes this.
  5. Brosnik

Brosnik Active Member

Oh, it's not just me then. I thought that perhaps I just had a spazzy computer that was slow :( It is no help Blackcat but I am glad this is happening to you (I mean it in a caring way ;)). It just never occurred to me to raise this issue.

6. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

We're always tracking our servers to make sure there are no issues and upon reviewing the logs nothing jumps out at me. I'll get the network guys to do a deeper review.

7. Blackcat

Blackcat New Member

Thanks for finally some word back mitch and yep ..Today its still the same,slooooow and non responsive.page not loading try refreshing message still up there ,The list event was on the other day and even though i was on the list page by the time the tab decided to work i got zero of them for the whole hour.And as far as i can see by the amount of complaints with people saying roughly the same thing then i would definitly say there is a server problem that reminds me of the way KONG used to be before i stopped playing on it

Kirsten likes this.
  8. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

Yes during the bounty blitz ,it was even worse, I finally went to safari,just to finish up my games.

9. Brosnik

Brosnik Active Member

Sometimes it is so slow I can go and make a cup of tea. (I live in the UK so if you are American substitute tea for coffee if you prefer).

Orez and Kirsten like this.
  10. Alice Prospero

Alice Prospero Active Member

The red bar of lag appears a lot. You really don't have to spend much time in the game to notice it. And it's not always during hours when theres alot of people online.
    I'm not suggesting it's even a kano or server problem. Perhaps it's related to Facebook. But it's there. Everyone knows it. Just hang out in the chats you'll know people are talking about it.
    If kano says they haven't see this, they can't track it in logs, they aren't playing their own game enough.

11. Tony Montana

Tony Montana Well-Known Member

is that what that smell is?

12. otty22

otty22 Active Member

Did you try to clear the caches?

13. Sir Opinion Alot

Sir Opinion Alot Well-Known Member

haha dead hamster on the wheel, just had to click and see what the chat was about.