day late dollar short

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by slave, Mar 15, 2014.

1. slave

slave Member

nice to see the changes to the undead fight list

but wonder why this wasnt instituted when we needed it a year or so ago

good to see you taking care of the high level players, what little there are left of them

2. Survival Streak 0

Survival Streak 0 Active Member

What's changed?

3. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

We might have been increasing the level range for Undead Slayers....

4. KuraiKiller

KuraiKiller Member

"Might". lol :)

It has certainly updated. Last week sometime, maybe the week before. Looks to be an increase from 10% to 20% maybe for Undead Slayer range.

Not sure why it wasn't announced though. Unless I missed it.

5. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

We weren't planning on announcing it just yet, although since people have noticed, yes, we've increased the Undead Slayer range to 20% and we will probably bump it up a bit more.

6. Sour_Rubbish

Sour_Rubbish Member

Achievements will be on Undead Fights?

7. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

The purpose of the Undead Slayers is to get daily Fight GPs so I don't think we'll make an achievement category created specifically for them unless there's a huge demand. The might contribute to existing Fight achievements, although I may have to check on that. :)

Last edited: Mar 25, 2014
  8. Sour_Rubbish

Sour_Rubbish Member

I understand that 913 achievements and so beautiful. But it seems sometimes that makes me do a certain action award(namely reaching, money and experience are not inportant in fact, they drop). Subjective opinion is not hurt.

P.S. Write via online translator, it may be that something is not clear in the message.

9. slave

slave Member

that would be new if undead didnt give xp...
    im pretty sure mine still do

10. Xextreem

Xextreem Active Member

Still figuring how you can get in to the undead list at the first place..... Is that because you are dead or is it because you`re to long "in the hospital" or you are to long afk / not a daily player?