[LCN] CRAFTING has lost all significance

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by Xipe Totec, Apr 12, 2016.

1. maddog1122

maddog1122 Active Member

you would think that they would do that, and also clean up world chat, two more people are leaving becuz of all the drama and cess pool in there now. and i know of five more people that have quit spending and I have seen 18 people that only come in every few days, and some havent played for over one or two weeks

Sir Opinion Alot likes this.
  2. maddog1122

maddog1122 Active Member

I just went thru my mob members and there are over 700members I need to clean out that has quit since 5-16-2016 that's when i stop counting on how many have left, and i still had several pages of mob to go thru before i even made it to this months date

Backdoor Boo boo likes this.
  3. Backdoor Boo boo

Backdoor Boo boo Active Member

I hear ya i have being cleaning out a crap load also kinda makes ya think why am i still here.:confused:

Kirsten likes this.
  4. maddog1122

maddog1122 Active Member

I just deleted over 700 players this week that quit the game or hasn't played since the people started quitting

5. Sandy Barrows

Sandy Barrows Active Member

I woud be interested to see the figures published on a weekly basis again - as they used to be !

6. Sandy Barrows

Just had a quick look and I have 20 pages x 20 not played in 12 months +

7. Jared

Jared Well-Known Member

This might have something to do with why this may not be a priority:

Weapons: 338818
    337127 not used in fights

Armor: 79151
    77460 not used in fights

Vehicles: 100137
    98446 not used in fights

8. Sir Opinion Alot

Sir Opinion Alot Well-Known Member

it seems like to me either, play the game and take what you get or quit but most are just quitting

Mayor of Lammytown likes this.
  9. maddog1122

maddog1122 Active Member

a lot are being run out of the game, by a few higher levels that bought their power

10. Sir Opinion Alot

that is so true

Mayor of Lammytown likes this.
  11. kari

kari New Member

I am a lowly level 1178 and have gotten some, but not many, of the big bosses shared with me. When I find something that gives me a point or two when I craft, I need very few of them. Even at my level, it just isn't worth the effort it takes to compare craftables with inventory. So I can only imagine how frustrated the long term players are... a fix would be great.

12. Sir Opinion Alot

Thank Kari glad you can see this

13. FancyPants

FancyPants Active Member

I hear you. I'm not even level 1200 yet. When I was under 800, crafting was a huge help. Boss drops were ok. Job drops were pretty worthless except for crafting. Now... job drops aren't even worthwhile for crafting (no bump in stats)... boss drops at my city level are also worthless... need to get bosses a few cities higher to get good drops. Reminds me of MW, where most of the drops were at least 10% weaker than my most weakest items and the family challenges and special missions didn't give anything of value.

14. maddog1122

maddog1122 Active Member

another way to help fix the game besides crafting would to fix the hit lists buttons, by the time you click on the third button hit lists are gone, it should only be one button you have to click on, not three. we have disable people also in this game that cannot see very good or have problems moving from one to the other buttons.

15. Mayor of Lammytown

Mayor of Lammytown New Member

ANY time you see PUB you see why this game is being ruined. PUB is the enemy to the whole concept and players in LCN. Course I'll be chained even more now. I attacked pubby Dan and he hit listed me 10 times and 68 attacks. 1 attack. This is manic obsessive and too much money put in the game to be level 4690 in 222 days. Antonia level 10289 or so in 223 days. Why play? Why have LCN? It has been ruined. KANO, you let the bad guys in and bad guys ruin it for everyone, except your wallets.

Last edited: Nov 20, 2016
  16. Backdoor Boo boo

Backdoor Boo boo Active Member

Dont hit list them dont attack them dont go after their bounty i have seen them listing each other let them play with themselves. Ya cant compete with their money so to heck with them.

17. kessie570

kessie570 New Member

I agree with the original post about crafting but you have also raised a very good point about battle drops.. For example, given the way the bosses were going, when Raids were introduced for the first time I expected to get some decent drop items as well as rewards but no, just more useless baubles..

As for crafting, the original poster is absolutely right - it was an integral part of the game that required a bit of thought and planning.. I'm just over level 4000 and only play enough to get dailies so I don't get in to that many of the bigger bosses (sincere thanks to those of you who still share yours with me, it's much appreciated) but right now even I would only just find a use for that Golden Maserati somebody mentioned, so by the time I get to Seoul I expect it'll just be another piece of junk.. I've got people in my mob levels 2000 ish who already turn their noses up at Seoul bosses. It's getting a bit silly now.

The last crafted item that was any use to me when it became available was the Eiffel Laser in Paris.. Even the Optimal stuff is mostly scrap iron now. I'm now in Prague and won't even bother unlocking the Roadster Bike because I know I have no use for it.

What about all the scrap stuff we've got? The obvious answer seems to be to let us use it to craft upgraded and worthwhile items... I can't think of a better way

18. aye freeman

aye freeman New Member

Nothing.to.contribute.to.what.i.think.is.a.interesting.topic.except.to.humbly.offer.each.and.every.one.of.you.high.level.players.<i,am.a.simple.level.948>a.good.home.for.some.or.all.of.you.worthless.workshop.items...thank.you.and.please.dont.kill.me.....
    forgive.the.dots..my.space.bar.is.broken...OUTKAST

Level 948 Bulletproof../profile/user/10204472653336469

Sandy Barrows likes this.
  19. Sandy Barrows

Interesting to read all these posts -there is a common thread - why arent we getting input from Kano developers ?
    This seriously needs addressing guys - this is the tip of the iceberg - reminds me of the titanic chaps

20. geckomaster

geckomaster Member

Probably for the same reason they scrapped the Players Council....fell on deaf ears, or promises made were never realised. It has gotten to the point that why take the time to post or even suggest anything, since the only thing that matters to them...IMO, it to get as much money as they can and then watch it go the same way Mafia Wars did.