[PC] Crafting: Ape Island

Discussion in 'Bugs/Issues' started by diva of destruction, Jun 2, 2015.

1. diva of destruction

diva of destruction Active Member

I did a search and could not find a thread to address this issue, please forgive me if I missed it.

In the blacksmith for ape island, it seems the stats for the ship (first recipe) and the banana gun are switched. To currently craft the ship it actually reduces its score. I don't have the banana gun unlocked yet, but others are saying that is QUITE the weapon! lol I think we had this issue in another location, just a heads up devs. :)

Chasity likes this.
  2. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

This was brought before the developers when the crafting for that Location rolled out and those recipes are correct. :)

diva of destruction and Chasity like this.
  3. diva of destruction

Hate to disagree, but i just checked my blacksmith and the scores for the wave ship and banana gun still seem to be switched...

4. Old Salt

Old Salt Well-Known Member

You can see the stats for the banana gun in the recipe window? Mine just has a picture of a lock on it. The Electric Net Cannon has a lock on it as well. Where is that located?

5. diva of destruction

Banana gun is 148/157. I have it unlocked but haven't gotten to that adventure yet.

Old Salt likes this.
  6. diva of destruction

I have no idea about an electric net cannon? Which location is that?

7. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

Mitch I believe they are talking about the stats of an item,not the recipe, itself??

8. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

Yes I know, the stats are correct as well. :)

Kirsten likes this.
  9. Old Salt

Old Salt Well-Known Member

Screen Shot 2015-06-03 at 2.05.48 PM.png

I don't know what location it is in because when I click on it it only gives me the name of the item.

BTW you weren't kidding. That is quite the weapon.

diva of destruction likes this.
  10. diva of destruction

Okay ! the electric net cannon is the adventure drop from the final adventure. If those banana gun stats are correct, I am gonna wear that adventure out when I get there. lol

Old Salt likes this.
  11. alec

alec New Member

tell me mitch why would someone use a ship with these states
    Landing Skiff

153 Attack

want to use it to craft a ship with these stats

Waveship

77 Attack

85 Defense

we all know that kano think us players as dumb

as it is know there are too many ships in the crafting with exact same stats,

i think kano has done this to find out how many dumb players there are in the game
    if it is not a mistake and correct as you clam

what kano has done they have mixed up the items they have put the stats for the ship onto the gun and the stats for the gun onto the ship it so simple even kano should be able to work that out

Last edited: Jun 6, 2015
    Chasity likes this.
  12. alec

alec New Member

mitch if you are claiming that the stats are correct . please tell us the reason for using a stronger ship to craft a weaker one, the whole idea of crafting is to get stronger not weaker

Chasity likes this.
  13. alec

alec New Member

well mitch it been nearly a week know, and you still have not replied, we the players of the community want to know the reason, why do use players have to us a strong ship to craft a weaker one , please tell us the community as we are all waiting with eager anticipation why oh why has kano do this, you are claiming the stats are correct , but you will not answer to the community the reason for this , come on mitch it it really that hard for you to give a truthul honest answer , to this reasonable question why

14. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

Just checked with the developers and the stats for the Ape Island crafting items will be changed. Looks like there was a bug where the items were pushed with stats that looked correct to the developers but we took another look and saw that they should be changed, which they will this week. :)

diva of destruction likes this.
  15. diva of destruction

The stats are switched now. (189 banana guns later lol)