Couple of Ideas

Discussion in 'Ideas' started by jacciiscottpowers, Nov 23, 2015.

1. jacciiscottpowers

jacciiscottpowers New Member

1st i play VC so i dont know how much problems the other games are having but in VC ive noticed we have had a hard time completing some of the World Bosses as i know they made the last day we click every 15 min how about the second to last day time gets reduced to say every 2 Hours instead of 4 hours might be the boost needed to complete these bosses.
    2nd i see the good and the bad in this somewhat but what would it hurt if we could have 2 of our Coop bosses open at time instead of just 1.

2. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

No on 2 Coop bosses open @ same time, new coding, abuse, bosses get big enough quickly, etc.
    As for the world boss this is the 3rd I believe went undefeated in VC, definitely needs a health tweak.

3. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

We're looking for a better solution to World Bosses than constantly updating the Health; when we get closer to a solution I'll make an announcement for you guys. :)

Chasity likes this.
  4. Chasity

Chasity Well-Known Member

I enjoy it when I get to hit every 15 mins. & hardly anybody else has noticed, buahaha. ~more exp & coins just for me :p :rolleyes: