*CONSTANTLY* recruiting Elite Chieftains is ridiculous! 24hr expiry is too short!

Discussion in 'Bugs/Issues' started by Rosettier Grimmfjord, Mar 30, 2010.

1. *CONSTANTLY* recruiting Elite Chieftains is ridiculous! 24hr expiry is too short! The title pretty much says it all!!! By the time you get your slots filled, they're expiring!:mad:

Other games allow us to choose a group of people for a purpose similar to Elite Chieftains (call the group or game what you will) and they're permenant until WE decide to change them. IMO we *HAVE* this precious "Inner Circle" - other than earning us money, what do they do for us? THEY should be our Elite Chieftains!!!

Okay - so we have to recruit MORE 'special' people to do something for us... then let that job last at least a week! Some games have other features that happen week to week, usually it's gaining or wining a prize a day for a week, but I'd be okay w/ recruiting new Elite Chieftains week to week.... 24hrs just isn't enough.

2. sln88

sln88 Member

I agree- its a PITA. The other part I hate, is going thru the feed, and someone posts for needing elites, but when I click on the link, 95 times out of 100 the elite spots are filled.

I can't ever get elites when I

there should just be a board where you can post your need for elites, then people can go there to fill them

3. Kendall

Kendall Administrator

We have just increased this to 48-hrs. We plan to release an improved "Clan Feed" to make it a little easier to pick up elite chieftains.

4. toeeatingdog

toeeatingdog Member

thank you for increasing elites to 48 hours!
    Now, about bringing back more counter attacks...

Last edited: May 12, 2010