[LCN] Collecting Bounties PC vs. Phone App

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by TomcaT, Sep 30, 2016.

1. TomcaT

TomcaT Member

Please look into addressing a new situation that has arisen since the release of the phone app.
    I am asking that some changes be made it the process for collecting bounties from the hit list by PC users versus the process used by those using the phone app. After discussions with other players and listening to dialogue on the subject, we PC uses are at a disadvantage to collect Bounties due to the different processes needed to collect a bounty. The phone App user can use two fingers on the screen and and the button locations are so close that the milliseconds of time for them to complete the process is much less that the time it takes for a PC user to click a button on the left side of the screen and then re-position their mouse to the right side of the screen to click on attack then move their mouse again for more attacks. Human physical response time is measurably increased for the PC user versus the Phone App user. Milliseconds of difference in response time is critical to the success of collecting a bounty. I feel that there was no intent on the game developers to create this inequity and is just an over-sight. An unfair advantage has been given to the phone app user and there needs to be some changes to make a balance to game play between the two different formats.
    Thank you for taking time to investigate and hopefully do the right thing and bring equity back into play.

Sir Opinion Alot likes this.
  2. Seppo

Seppo Active Member

u can use tablets as well, yes i say use touchscreen is violating tos or soemthing coz its unfair advantage to PC players...

3. Mr E Mann

Mr E Mann New Member

We should look into those with fast internet, it gives an unfair advantage over those with slow internet connections, this advantage is clearly violating the TOS as well ;)