Collapsible achievements

Discussion in 'Implemented Ideas' started by Jared, Jun 28, 2015.

1. Jared

Jared Well-Known Member

That's a little off topic, but I think it's a good idea to be able to toggle bosses off to minimize them if you don't want to see them. You could say the same thing for challenges. Let's see if we can get the achievements to be collapsed first.

George Burd likes this.
  2. Guardian Angel

Guardian Angel Active Member

Good ideea, voted! now lets wait and see how much time will last until is implemented

3. Jared

Jared Well-Known Member

mi7ch said he was going to see if he could get the devs to do this before year end 2015, so we'll see.

4. CazG

CazG Member

This idea get's my vote. :cool:

5. SwiftlyInnocent

SwiftlyInnocent Active Member

I have a feeling coding will be tough for this

6. SwiftlyInnocent

I am not counting on it

7. Jon Ward

Jon Ward Well-Known Member

Wouldn't it be more simple once you receive an achievement all them collapse and the only one's you see is the ones you still need to get. If you haven't received them yet then they would show as being needed. Collapse them all and only show the ones needed would be a better solution. Do away with all the categories. Most higher ups will only see maybe 50 achievements or less. That would be more simple in my opinion.

George Burd likes this.
  8. JARVIN

JARVIN Active Member

that's exactly what the OP was saying, only different. it doesn't matter how it's done, whether we have to hide them or they are automatically hidden once they are achieved. anything to keep from seeing achievements we got 3 years ago would be great.

9. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

Where are they that this is an issue r they in your way ???????? Not understanding this or need for it, I must be missing something .

10. RafeDavid

RafeDavid Well-Known Member

I think this would be a nice feature but not having it does not detract from the game for me. If I have to do a little extra scrolling and scanning when I decide to look at achievements once every few months that is ok.

Kirsten likes this.
  11. SwiftlyInnocent

Your right because it gets annoying scrolling through random crap to get to what you want

12. Jared

Jared Well-Known Member

You're right, it's not a big deal, which is EXACTLY why it should be implemented. I don't check my achievements very often, either. But I do check them more than once every few months. If we no longer have to scroll for raids, why do we have to scroll for anything else? Simple question, simple answer to me.

13. Jon Ward

Jon Ward Well-Known Member

Okay what he said was different in a way i said it i see where your coming from and him. But his suggestion was different from my suggestion in by just hiding them once they are achieved and only seeing the ones you need. Just as they did with the Battle Drops you can collapse them and look back at them anytime to see. If that is another solution on how to do it also that would work.

14. Applejack

Applejack Active Member

this would be nice, but i'll just continue to scroll endlessly to see what i want to see.

15. Gogolak

Gogolak Active Member

those that prefer scrolling and scrolling and scrolling please vote this down!

16. AXXO

AXXO Well-Known Member

excellent idea, 5 stars

17. Gogolak

Gogolak Active Member

i think you misunderstood what i posted.

18. AXXO

AXXO Well-Known Member

I didn't read your post, about voting, I liked the original idea

19. The Navigator

The Navigator Active Member

It would be a wonderful idea to have separate tabs for "all", "earned" and "unearned" achievements.

Gazzaaaa likes this.
  20. YodaYoda

YodaYoda Member

Yes, I think we should make achievements collapsible so that it would be less trouble to look for particular achievements.