Clarification please

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by Jillian Thyra Johansson, Jul 31, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jon Ward

Jon Ward Well-Known Member

If its 17 days old i would say they did not get a transfer package. Because kano posted after about a month in half into it that if you had not sent them a message or contacted them in anyway they were done with the transfer packages.

2. Gunny from PC

Gunny from PC Member

Probably because you couldn't with this account. I recall it being froze in, PC....'member?

3. The Protector

The Protector Banned

Point is,I never got a package.
    I L2K CoV received no FP compensation for the $$$$ spent on Hi5.
    You're wayyyy off base..NEXT

4. Gunny from PC

Gunny from PC Member

Point is, I don't believe a word you say. So try and deflect what is blatantly obvious in, PC and let's let, Kano decide if you did or didn't.

5. The Protector

The Protector Banned

When Kano says I never got one...I hope you have another idea of how it was done.

I have Ben to thank for part of it.

6. *wendah*

*wendah* Member

They did; here's your answer yo...in case ya missed it

7. Gunny from PC

Gunny from PC Member

Or in other words "If it doesn't fit, you must acquit" hmmm reminds me of another con.

8. *wendah*

*wendah* Member

some people should just stay lurkers o_0

or at least come up w/witty phrases that apply to current day. :( and i thought i was old...jeeze

9. Gunny from PC

Gunny from PC Member

Yo! Jon is a moderator. We've all had examples in the past of what that means ;-) And no offense, Jon but this is an admins problem to address.

10. The Protector

The Protector Banned

screenshot_34.jpg

There's a current screen shot.

screenshot_36.jpg

Last edited: Aug 1, 2012
  11. *wendah*

*wendah* Member

you've made 9 posts...what past could you possibly have besides making each post about lord?

12. Gunny from PC

Gunny from PC Member

Your responses are a perfect example of why people are, as you say "lurkers" Any form of intelligent debate causes you to degrade them and dare I say "BULLY" people in to not talking! Well guess what....it ain't working here ;-)

13. The Protector

The Protector Banned

So basically if I level alot now,you can't blame a FP package.
    NEXT

14. *wendah*

*wendah* Member

disagreeing w/your posts and pointing out where you are incorrect is not bullying.
    jillian calling me uneducated and loser because i disagree w/her posts is bullying. lol
    but please continue to spend post 11 on lord...your history and motives are clear. :)

15. *wendah*

*wendah* Member

it's all a conspiracy. im sure your absence from myspace was really killin' kano's business so they begged you to come back. the only way to invite you back was to give you a lavish package full of unicorns and turtles!

ive got this all figured out now...damn, youre some one special yo! so glad we're clan.

16. Larry Skary

Larry Skary Member

well then.. lord breakfield
    ...if indeed you did NOT get a package you had to spend a butt load of money to level like you have done because not that long ago you wasnt that far ahead of me and now your out of my reach.

17. The Protector

The Protector Banned

I hope Kano confirms no package before locking this thread up.
    And besides one look at the screen shots i posted show i got 2 davy points currently.
    So by all rights,i shouldn't be fast leveling now right?

18. I don't agree, Brad, and I have spent an enormous amount of time and a decent amount of money on both PC and VC in myspace. If myspace folds, it isn't Kano's fault or responsibility. Kano is a business, not a charity.

19. Gunny from PC

Gunny from PC Member

20. *wendah*

*wendah* Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.