[VC] Clan full!!!!!

Discussion in 'Bugs/Issues' started by Brosnik, Oct 27, 2015.

1. Brosnik

Brosnik Active Member

For three or four months now, every time someone wants to clan with me and I accept I ALWAYS get the following message:-
    You cannot accept this invite because the sender has reached their maximum allowable friend Chieftains.
    This obviously does not apply to every single person that wants to clan with me so can Support please fix this issue. I cannot even link with the person to explain what is happening. I can't clan with people in my own Guild because of this software glitch. Please fix it and SOOOOON :mad:

2. Smack

Smack Kano Krusader

This is no glitch. The person who is trying to add you has too many people in their clan. They need to prune some members before they can add any more.

The sender should see a warning message on their Inner Circle page explaining this.

3. Brosnik

Brosnik Active Member

That is what I thought at first Smack. But EVERY SINGLE REQUEST? Come on.....I find it very hard to believe that for months now, every single request I have had to clan up has happened to be from players who's clans are full. I can't even clan with a level 600 in my own guild because apparently he has so many clan that there is not room for any more. I find your reply expected but I don't believe that to be the case. Surely at least ONE person has got room for ONE more in their clan?????

Smack likes this.
  4. Smack

Smack Kano Krusader

Brosnik please check your PMs. If you can send me some info I'll look at this in more detail.

5. Brosnik

Brosnik Active Member

OK, I have just had several more requests today and every single one says You cannot accept this invite because the sender has reached their maximum allowable friend Chieftains. It really is beyond a joke. I will send you the addresses of the last few who have requested to clan up so you can see if they really are all totally full.

Smack likes this.
  6. Brosnik

Brosnik Active Member

By the way, I reset the colour back to the light grey of the normal text but it insists on reproducing it in orange again and again.

7. Micaylah

Micaylah Active Member

I was just wondering if we will ever get the opportunity to do a mass delete of inactive players again? I asked in another thread but haven't received a response. Deleting 30 pages of them is tedious and a real drag. :(

8. Brosnik

Brosnik Active Member

......aaand after maybe a quick page of deleting you have to pay per delete. Puts you off deleting until you have so many to delete you get a free page full again.

9. Micaylah

Micaylah Active Member

Oh I dont mind the pay, it's just tedious and time consuming. ;)

10. Brosnik

Brosnik Active Member

I know what you mean, it is all cyber money anyway, but it is the principal of the thing really. However, Smack is tracking down the problem for me so hopefully it will be sorted soon.

Micaylah likes this.
  11. Smack

Smack Kano Krusader

Brosnik, this is resolved from our end. The confusion was that it was saying the Sender's clan was always full even if it was your own that was at capacity. A fix for that went out last week so it should properly reflect who's Clan is full between the Sender and Receiver.

At the time I investigated your account it was your clan that was beyond max capacity.

Brosnik and Micaylah like this.
  12. Hellhavenofury:)

Hellhavenofury:) Active Member

Either way simply drop a page or two when the clan is full message pops up I get it about once a month and I just go delete some clan and boom done for a bit no new clan is full messages

13. Jared

Jared Well-Known Member

I don't understand this. I have had max live mob for a while now, and I've been pruning the inactives periodically. As far as I know, I'm able to send and be sent invites.

Micaylah likes this.
  14. GATMAN

GATMAN Active Member

i still need a few hundred, send them my way in VC :)

15. Brosnik

Brosnik Active Member

Thanks Smack. Although I prune the dead wood occasionally the message was confusing as it was not pointing at me. When I pruned again the message saying 'their' clan was full stopped. At least it is the right way around now - thanks buddy for fixing it :D

Smack likes this.