Chieftains number not changing

Discussion in 'Bugs/Issues' started by Becca, Jun 14, 2010.

1. Becca

Becca New Member

I've been adding new clan members but my number of chieftains does not seem to be increasing. Is there some kind of bug right now?

2. What level you are? its possible you reach your chieftains limit and will get more in small number from next level if that not happening try refresh game/page

3. so we can get more chieftains after maxing them out as we level up, nice!! :D

4. 1000 hired and 1000 friends is the max.you can add more friends but they dont add to your count.only way theyre any good is if they add you to inner

5. mmm so the maximum is 2000 there's no way of having more that amount at all??

6. capt945

capt945 New Member

Adding clan members trying to get them to chieftains

Adding clan trying to get them to chieftains but the number of chieftains isn't close to the numbers of clan members. I'm a level 258 and have 64 chieftains showing up as invited. How do I pick up the others in my clan to the chieftain side ?

7. ghostorchids

ghostorchids New Member

How do I get 2000+ that I see quite a few Chieftains with? There has to be a way, obviously... just don't know how to to do it. Thanks in advance!

.:ghostorchids:.

8. no idea how anyone is over 2000.
    its 1000 friends and 1000 hired.
    anyone over 2000 clan,must be bug

9. ghostorchids

ghostorchids New Member

May just be a bug... or an administrator. There is one Chieftain in particular that has over 3000 who recently attacked me.

10. PURAKMATO

PURAKMATO Guest

Top Poster Of Month

i am at lvl 1200++.No of chieftains =1001 as shown in the game page.

Right now is 1000 chieftains is the max?

In fact, i add more clans recently, and the number still not change.

How come the other rival clans show more than 1000 clans as i see in the battle list while me still stuck at that number?

i think that adding clans is totally useless for now

11. 1000 friends and 1000 hired

its always good to have extra clan for just in case moments.also more clan=more bosses

12. PURAKMATO

PURAKMATO Guest

Top Poster Of Month

Thank you and it's not fair

13. how is it not fair?

14. The downside to that is more clan = less bounty kills due to more potential bounty targets being clan mates. It's a give and take.

15. dewy55

dewy55 New Member

viking clan

I would like some chieftians at dewy55 on facebook hope I did this ok.

16. Vampryss

Vampryss Guest

Top Poster Of Month

17. PURAKMATO

PURAKMATO Guest

Top Poster Of Month

my chieftains number sticks at 1000 + 1 hired chieftain. im losing my battles.Just pretty please explain why my rivals can have more than 1001 chieftains (which is not fair) then im ok.i can go on and level with my bosses instead

Attached Files:

18. they spent 10 favor points per some levels and grabbed the 3 chieftain offer.

the ones with 2000 defo used credit card.

the one with 1500 possibly did or just used every 10 god points on the 3 chieftain offer.

the ones with 1200 possibly used credit card or just used 10 god points again.