[KanoPlay] Characters?

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by Justin the killer, Nov 23, 2017.

1. Justin the killer

Justin the killer Well-Known Member

Are we getting any new characters anytime soon??? cause a bunch of us are high levels an way pass the standard ones an the recent ones!! should it be like equal out?

2. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

More attributes, pass

3. neill1990

neill1990 Well-Known Member

More characters would be nice, have a thread i made a while back. i did expand on other possibilities that could be put into place to further entice people to upgrade through their chosen character tree. -

http://forums.kanoapps.com/threads/new-characters.22316/#post-162853

At first glance the time reduction may appear to be a bit unreasonable but the price it takes to obtain and the amount of energy and stam it takes to either kill a boss or adventure at high lvls makes it more understandable.

The lvls are 2500 apart which i found was a good amount considering it was over a year ago, now though i think the gap between should be a bit different, keeping the same tiers. Probably would go with:
    7 500
    11 000
    14 500
    18 000
    22 000
    26 000
    -
    86 400 seconds in a day

40 second stam recharge would be 2 160 stam latent recharge per day.
    15 second energy recharge - 5760 energy per day. Equate that energy into a adventures in the most recent location taking min 209, that would be ~27ish adventures done by energy recharge per day which isnt that much considering total drops needed if you have full caps.

Last edited: Nov 23, 2017
    Justin the killer likes this.