Changes to the Raid Event Effective October 8

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by mi7ch, Oct 7, 2015.

1. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

Well then it might actually run into a different set of problems....
    • The vampires that attack and don't heal can keep raid health at the lowest point, and keeping max exp gained attacking, without the fear of killing the raid to mess own prerogative up.
    • I still think only the raid health killer should be given the chittier exp, not the group. (yes, I know only join trusted raids)
    • Benching somewhat helped the problem, but NOT with arseholes that make multi-accounts to do it over and over again.

Last edited: Dec 4, 2015
    Kirsten likes this.
  2. Dcasso

Dcasso Well-Known Member

Since it takes a matter of minutes to create an account that can wipe out a raid party, something should be done against it. If they do not want to change the coding, then at least make it a bit intelligent. If a tier 1 kills a raid party that player gets an xp penalty (huge since they level easier than the later tiers), if a tier 2 or 3 do the same (the raid gets back hp and all of the party gets xp penalty.

3. Aapje

Aapje Well-Known Member

Exactly, it's even bad business for Kano, since it discourages people from spending on raids.

4. funnyman

funnyman Member

nothing new as kano wont punish only the party killer.....

5. Tony Montana

Tony Montana Well-Known Member

I think they need to set an example and ban the acct perm, and if it is a dupt ban the main not the smaller

6. mama romero

mama romero New Member

i agree. this allows the actual discretion of the person who summoned the raid.

7. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

A raid boss owner should be using discretion by not posting a boss to the public and everyone should use the same discretion and not join a public boss , 99&3/4 % problem solved

GATMAN likes this.
  8. Dcasso

Dcasso Well-Known Member

You have now written that 100 times kirsten, but you have yet to explain how a new player that summons a raid boss should be able to fill it with good players when he knows no one.

9. CazG

CazG Member

There are good groups for those who have no "Trusted gaming friends". The more you play.. the more you know who you can trust and who are just raid killers. Check out groups for links on those not suggested to join your raid.

Kirsten likes this.
  10. Marc14

Marc14 Active Member

That's because there have been 500 complaints about raids being killed :)
    If they know no one, they shouldn't summon or just take the risk and learn the hard way.
    I only join public raids but I actually read the rules and know the risk and don't come here crying when a raid is perished or not finished.

Kirsten likes this.
  11. funnyman

funnyman Member

so why not let the raid perisher take the less xp and worse reward but still set the raid back the 10% for getting killed.......

this way its still good to play active on the raid and raidkillers will not get anything done for their troubles

Aapje and Sir Opinion Alot like this.
  12. Kirsten

Exactly and dcasso
    Then you should not be joining public raid ,you keep repeating the same complaint, save yourself the aggravation and open your own get to know the right people and invite them and vice versa it is not hard.

13. Dcasso

Dcasso Well-Known Member

I know the right people, but raids are MEANT to be opened by low levels as well, or there would have been a level requirement as in BA. And we are loosing a lot of new players because they start out, open a raid (yes they always only require keys from first four cities) and then they see it get destroyed and quit the game.

Aapje and Sir Opinion Alot like this.
  14. Sir Opinion Alot

Sir Opinion Alot Well-Known Member

that idea does not work on all platforms this is what you seem to forget some can barely find reliable people to join or there is so few on that platform they may not be mobbed with, sometimes you need to think outside of your own little facebook world of VC and PC. You repeat the same thing but never give no solution to the actually problem.

15. Kirsten

Regardless, Kano also warns about opening them to the public, so maybe some should read the find print, instead of complaining, you could take it upon yourself to warn all the newbies, that would be constructive instead of complaining or asking kano to do something. Alot of new players are from other games testing the waters, and if anyone cannot handle the game, once they try it out, that is nothing new, not a big deal. I must have hundreds of clan who have not played in forever after opening accounts, and now they can become the accounts listed by the Gods, or DJ's or whatever the name is in the various games. Alot of times they are alts, who needs them. The thing is if a player opens their boss to the public or a player joins a public boss they are gambling, and anyway a new player leveling off raids is just gonna become fodder for those that have played for years.

16. Kirsten

The solution is simple " DO NOT" join public raids. And I will repeat it as long as people keep complaint with the same complaining
    g, if people choose to play a social game on a non social network, sorry but that was not a good idea from the get go. Maybe Kano will do something to fix it and maybe they won't in the meantime, DO NOT join public raids.

P.S . I am hardly the only person telling you not to join public raids, yet you think by singling me out I am gonna not tell you to stop doing it, hahahahahahahah

P.S.S.
    Raid Boss Tips

The Raid Boss is meant to be a challenging event! Even with a large and dedicated team, it will often take several days to defeat it, so don’t go in expecting a quick or easy win. However, with care and coordination your Party can take it down more efficiently.

Remember that the Energy requirement Adventuress in each Location have the best drop rates. It might take some time to summon a Raid Boss as the Keys drop randomly from doing Adventuress. If you haven’t received a Key yet, keep at it!

""""""It recommended that you keep your Raid Party private and build a custom team."""""""""" Use the 3 Invite Links provided in the Invite tab to recruit players for each Level Tier.""""""""""""""""""""not sure how much clearer this part can be.

Remember that you can invite anyone to your Party, even players who are not in your Clan!

Last edited: Dec 31, 2015
  17. GATMAN

GATMAN Active Member

Ive requested before, a concept that will stop the raid party perishing. Pretty simple and needs to happen: Kano must remove the party perishing feature of the raids...

Problem solved. No more baby accounts being created from the mobile users that have the sole intent of perishing the party. No more grumpy senor players such as myself being selectively stingy and not trusting a new player due to the high probability that its an account created to do harm.

eliminate the raids from perishing and kano can solve what has become a major issue.

note to Kano, you need your experienced players to be promote you to the new trial players that join the game, ask your top 50 lvl players in each app if they add new people to their mob/guild anymore and then ask them why not? Once you have the answer, please resolve the issue!

18. Hellhavenofury:)

Hellhavenofury:) Active Member

yes perishing is a stupid feature dont know what good it does for the raid the point is for the players to have fun not complaing about morons bent on messing up others games

19. Aapje

Aapje Well-Known Member

How to kill a game: have a core feature inaccessible to casual/new players.

Dcasso likes this.
  20. Dcasso

Dcasso Well-Known Member

To new players: This feature is available to you but no reason to give it a try, since it will fail miserably and you wont get anything good out of it, unless you by some strange luck know a group of 29 others players (of which 10 has to be highleveled) you trust in this new game you started playing a month ago. Best wishes from Kano