Changes to the Games, Both Short and Long-Term

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by mi7ch, May 5, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Justin the killer

Justin the killer Well-Known Member

there still a few that posses scripts/bots...but they aint gonna never ban them anyways so whats the point even tryin..only thing they can do for you is look into it but then doubt it works out..

Mary Guillen likes this.
  2. ReeferC

ReeferC Member

Ohhh no there is plenty of them, all of which kano is fully aware of. Hell there are even websites advertising cheats all which get reported to no avail. I know a few syndicates names even advertise the sites, majority are very high level and pay to play... with other cheaters monthly subscriptions.

3. from my friend Antonio Tartaglione- become a war in the report, it is no longer needed to make pk attacks, as long as these report and you're done, ask if this is right . he also adds that the people who falsey accuse someone that you should freeze their accts for their lie's

4. [SIKU] KillerK

[SIKU] KillerK Active Member

This is not YOUR game it is a game we have played by plagarism, according to a Court Order your developer won years ago against Zynga; none of us knew that until lately. I'd like to respond to the other negative poster as well because it appears with all of this discussion and derision towards the developer there is FEAR. We already earned our way and at the same time perhaps a slightly different form; perhaps you can learn from us because your developer is READY in one month to make changes! The FEW who have come here have doubled game play, and I bet you sales of flavor points which we will always call reward points. Do you really believe that any developer who was ripped off by Zynga and who Zynga captured 7 million plus DAILY players, is going to ignore the market he is capturing. MW was far more difficult then this MOB LCN, although that is likely speaking from experience. My goodness Pirate Clan is the same game essentially as MOB LCN, but we are used to leveling because we did EARN stamina, attack, defense you name it we got the full amount at leveling period. Our game had to be successful with 7 million daily players and my clan was in the top ten fighting clans! Do you realize how difficult it is to get into clans like this, and WE HAVE BROUGHT our TAGS here and they will play and fight with the same integrity we did on MW!! The developer I believe is excited he knows we are ready willing and CAPABLE let's face it gang many from what we heard, came to MOB because MW was too stressful AND HARD, and it was a highly competitive game. What it is NOT now is a trustworthy venue and many of us have spent time not only playing a game but making friends from around the world who we love, and fight with together.

In short one of my girls died 4 years ago in a MVA, and on my next birthday over 5,000 MW players around the world remembered to wish ME a happy birthday, knowing I lost a child--this included enemy fire and even a few bully clans which at the end could not hold fire to my fighter account. MW meant something to us why do you think WE ARE BRINGING our own TAGS for the love of God, and why dedicated MOB LCN players are excited to have us here.

I'm sorry this is very disappointing; if you want to GROW your own game like your developer is clearly ready to do, be ready for his changes CLEARLY he stated he has been considering several changes that now he can do for he will have the VOLUME to work with to enact changes. When you are housing a platform of 10,000 compared to 10 million you may not offer certain arenas, but when you sell skill points only for a very high amount of rewards points EARNED and purchased you are not building accounts you are building trust and inspiring competition and fair play.

For the poster worried about scripts all games get software people who attempt to rig and make auto play I have heard they are strict here about this on MW we became so large we had CLANS for years before they made CLANS part of the game--when they did anyone could get in one or start one but I will tell you the top clans from MW who have already come over here will remain the high end players we are and will certainly await fair play when we get it. I even stopped using my Aviatars but why should I, for we remain TSG and I was able to capture my MW name here so kudos to MOB LCN if we have shown the developer in 30 days we have DOUBLED his platform in playing time and numbers we believe he will institute necessary changes to keep us around for as long as he is willing to give us our game!

Last edited: May 6, 2016
  5. [SIKU] KillerK

Lou,

I'd love to add you I guess we are not allowed to show email but I am tagged with TSG as KillerK if you'd like to add on I'd love to have you thanks.

6. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

The day KANO starts selling skill points is the day I quit.

7. [SIKU] KillerK

8. [SIKU] KillerK

MONEY will drive the game; the developer is going to have to pay to expand his platform to support our WEIGHT we are 7 million strong--he has from what I've read 20 full time people working to keep this game running to spec to support his MW overload coming in and we are happy he is we expect to put out some bucks for some points and other loot we must buy to tighten up.

I built my fighter at MW from love and spent a few bucks along the way I am STILL to the end a VIP account which is about $30 a month--right until they shut down all of us will do our daily work and clan responsibilities to put Zynga in the toilet they tried to FLUSH us into trust me we have as much if not more experience and we are not getting what myspace players got when MW got too big and likely asked Zynga for more money to support the added work for the platform Zynga is cheap and if they do stay open WE ARE STAYING here so please get used to it!

Thanks...

9. I agree... give us "long timers" a reason to stay. And in my opinion, the "newbies" have it ALOT easier than us "long timers" did when we joined. There are now bigger/better bosses, calendars every other week, raids, syn wars, & the BA. All of which make it easier for them to catch up to us long timers in less than 1/2 the time it took us to get where we are now....
    I couldn't agree more !

AlterEgoT likes this.
  10. [SIKU] KillerK

Read CAREFULLY the developer has considered MANY CHANGES and now having to support the LOAD I am sure they will institute many changes I am willing to screen shot my entire ACCOUNT and am a top fighter unlike the bloated GAMER accounts your game is lacking in this if they only let you fight low levels; at 9,000 plus I have more attack and defense then a level 200,000 should have and ice them daily on MW with charm and integrity.

Your developer had a much smaller population and if FB is willing to let him GROW this MOB LCN as I am sure he has supported monetary platform expansion unlike Zynga who just runs when they are asked to support a huge platform their highest money making game is shutting down REALLY....

Be prepared and be glad you did not lose fighter accounts like the MW players here are getting ready to lose--the ones here early are coming from the top tags and when MW does close there will be mob panic here I believe the developer is attempting to negotiate future change to give us all the heads up!

11. ReeferC

ReeferC Member

Doubt the skill point sale will ever happen here, I played many similar games and the skill point sale or hacks always kill the game. Same thing goes if they allow no limit on hired. Also suggested that they give us some stam/attack/def/energy/health boosts on our equipped gear. It would allow us to adjust our accounts to new concepts of building (ie. low level with high stam and health ), but I know this can cause a unfair advantage as well.

AlterEgoT and [SIKU] KillerK like this.
  12. [SIKU] KillerK

That is denial be prepared for change just like we are the developer must now support a huge platform. WE who are in the top tags are sending thousands over daily on FB and its a shame we cannot friend on our family list 5,000, and have clans of 100 which are easily managed with administration and a godmother or godfather this is clan communication ya'll do some work to get the game you need.

Kirsten likes this.
  13. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

Mitch is community manager, not one developer has replied on this thread. Get your facts right before posting.

AlterEgoT and Kirsten like this.
  14. [SIKU] KillerK

WE ARE NOT NEW let your developer tell you how he took Zynga to court for stealing his game we are hard core players with much strategy and fighting experience! I hope he can enlighten ya'll...

naughty but nic3 likes this.
  15. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

No that is stating a fact, if they ever did that, they would lose all the long time players and then you could have the game all for yourself, there are 4 games on 4 platforms the sun does not rise and set on One game, and what ever one game gets they almost always all get, so you want to mess with our games, then maybe you should go play something else.

AlterEgoT likes this.
  16. Kirsten

I doubt it with your arrogance , there is a world outside of mafia wars, and LCN,

17. [SIKU] KillerK

Robbin there are 7 million DAILY MW players and they tanked because of the COST of paying social network for expansion that is fact!

18. [SIKU] KillerK

Kristen,

We have tested the closest to MW this is it we are HERE so we will stay and we are glad to learn the developer sued Zynga and won for stealing his game. We are here because this is the CLOSEST and we await developer changes to make it even better then MW was...

19. [SIKU] KillerK

Darling arrogance is ignorance and WE DO not attempt to say NEVER as you did about skill points TRUST ME your developer will modify to suit the population which has doubled play in 30 days and 90% have not even migrated yet but will...I am not arrogant to newcomers I would say that term is on your head not mine.

20. Kirsten

yeah when hell freezes over

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.