Changes to the Games, Both Short and Long-Term

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by mi7ch, May 5, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. [SIKU] KillerK

[SIKU] KillerK Active Member

EXTREME,

That is likely the road of progress we are 7 million strong progress is inherent!

2. [SIKU] KillerK

Terry as the gentleman stated we both are hand jobs we do not use auto which is a high expense program period just like the bought accounts used by money people not true dedicated fighters oops players I am a fighter from MW and look forward to growing myself here in short order to continue the fun...

naughty but nic3 and Tony Cecil like this.
  3. ExtremeRules

ExtremeRules Member

I thoroughly like the new influx of players and people, the game to myself was becoming more of a chore then entertainment. But i also think Kano can help the new players and old players by lowering there prices to co-inside with the new influx, people would like to feel like they got a bargain then ripped off, which in my opinion is how i feel with the prices. Hopefully they listen and help everybody all round with better value.

4. [SIKU] KillerK

Mum,

So they are still only giving you 50 stamina when you level well I'll be honest this is one of the worst issues those from MW have seen thus far. Second is purchasing skills in the proper amount allowed to increase attack and defense not mechanical which is all loot will give you. The developer has got to know that we know already we have been playing MW for 7 to 8 years that is who is here to start with the rest will be along shortly.

Your platform is for how many I was told tens of thousands we are talking 7 million....The developer has a lot of marketability with that number and we are all used to playing BIG CLANS and big families so we will continue if he allows us to wink...

naughty but nic3 likes this.
  5. [SIKU] KillerK

Heading out to do errands but would love to add you to my face book and my mob family. My regular email is please don't post your email publicly - mi7ch I like your style.

ExtremeRules likes this.
  6. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

Because Kano has said they won't and that is why we play because the option will not happen.

killer karaman likes this.
  7. Kirsten

So then come up the ranks like we all did, stop comparing games and wanting it like another game, that is now dead. Come play our games.

8. robbin gordon

robbin gordon Well-Known Member

there are NO 7 MILLION people playing mw's NEVER WAS. if that was the case, the game wouldn't have tanked ! there are NOT 2 MILLION active players on LCN, either, and even less on the other games !!!!!!!!!!!! for god's sakes.... stop quoting that number. there are maybe 10k actives total in lcn on FB. when you play here long enough, you will see this. those numbers are totals combined that have accts.... but most drop off as they can't cut it, or are alt accts, or they get banned or tossed from the game for cheating.

AlterEgoT and killer karaman like this.
  9. Lester peterson aka Pete

Lester peterson aka Pete Active Member

stop the bullying! I am tired of being everybody's champion or go between there is no reason why a 100000 level should be axing or attacking a level 3000

Lucifer likes this.
  10. Lucifer

Lucifer Active Member

I want to welcome all the new blood to Kano apps! & I also welcome the changes Kano speaks of, these games have changed since they first stated so? The rules also need to change, I have seen first hand players that can't stand me & that never win against me go after smaller levels day in & day out making them quit the game, there is no way a small player can fight or counter or trap a much higher level - to me you should not be able to go after anyone not within your range of play unless they make the mistake of going after your bounty or you're in war mode, other than that? no way should a level 20,000+++ be able to chain lowers daily just because they can't fight others within their level.

Over on Kong we have 2 players that can't fight worth a chit, one even had Kano ban its acct because it thought it was being picked on on kanoplay2, this same player stays on all the lower levels day in & day out listing, slapping & just being a total chit head, I say BRAVO Kano! bring the changes on! & THANKS!

[SIKU] KillerK likes this.
  11. Kirsten

what is the big deal I get slapped and listed by plenty of high levels, so what ?? there are no bullies in a PVP fighting game , just ignore them.

AlterEgoT likes this.
  12. robbin gordon

robbin gordon Well-Known Member

maybe those same small levels should avoid hunting until they're capable of handling themselves ? maybe they shouldn't be punching players higher than themselves, as that is the ONLY way a high level can go at them ? we can't even list them till they clear level 300.... but they feel empowered to annoy high levels ? for what purpose... to provoke and piss us off ?

AlterEgoT, killer karaman and Kirsten like this.
  13. Kirsten

It is ""one"" change , and most of the players have opted out of it.

14. Lucifer

Lucifer Active Member

The small levels I speak of never bother the higher levels I was talking about, the 2 in question live on the app listing all the small levels every time they heal, 2 head cases if you ask me, its killed the app on Kong - facebook may be different because more play there but over on Kong these 2 players have ran off almost all new players after they reach level 300 & the 30 day protection period.........

15. Lou A. Munden

Lou A. Munden New Member

That wouldn't be an issue if You only get to turn it on for this offer and if You choose to turn it back off again it would be Permanent...

16. Lucifer

Lucifer Active Member

To help with that, we’re increased the time limit for new player protection out a little bit while we look at other ways we can make the player versus player combat more inviting — without losing the spirit that drew so many people to the game. We’re still working on what exactly will be changing, but our goal is to create less of a rift between different level ranges and help players of all levels enjoy fighting others of similar skill.<------------- mi7ch said this also, this tells me its more than ONE change that might be coming lol - we shall see.

naughty but nic3 likes this.
  17. kano you need to stop and take a look at how much hatred some people have in this game which is causing alot of your loyal players to quit the game. was this game created to cause hatred? if not thats whats happening right now. and your banning longtime and loyal players accts are getting frozen because of liars in the game. i could give you a whole list of people running scripts and they arent getting banned. is it because of all the $ they spend in the game the money is more important to you all than it is making sure the game is fun for all? you froze my friends acct yesterday because of telly bear's lies now my friend Antonio Tartaglione's acct is frozen. HE WAS ONE OF YOUR MOST LOYAL PLAYERS IN THE GAME! And shame on you kano how you allow people to downgrade other people in world chat calling people fakers ad everything else no one knows what a person is going through in life and yet they are allowed to be made fun of in world chat. do you realize some people are very depressed and they play this game to ease their minds and the horrible things that are said about people in world chat just might cause someone to take their own life's kano you need to focus on whats going on in the game and not let it be about greed and hatred. all i ask of you kano is pay more attention to what is really going on in the game and focus on the ones that are cheats why even play a game if you have to cheat to win makes no sense at all! :(:mad: My rant is over now i just hope you all decide to pay more attention to whats going on in the game than you do the money. money is the root of all evil and their is alot of evil people in this game you have created!

AlterEgoT likes this.
  18. Lou A. Munden

Lou A. Munden New Member

I came to Kano Mob Wars after spending many years on MySpace Mafia Wars...It took some adjustments...but all these years later I remember little about MS Mafia Wars...no therapy needed Lol...Lotta good People here...think You'll like it :)

19. Mary Guillen

Mary Guillen New Member

What do I do what do I do. Meanwhile the script user has caught it and added it to their hoard.<----Saw this posted up some... I thought there were no scripts in this game????

20. ReeferC

ReeferC Member

The whole thing is player's get excited when they find someone they can beat. Makes them feel like they have a good account. Not really their fault, they just can't hang with their level range :) That is the truth about it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.