Changes to the Games, Both Short and Long-Term

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by mi7ch, May 5, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. [SIKU] KillerK

[SIKU] KillerK Active Member

That was not written to you if it were your post would be on it.

That was for Robbin.

2. lonnieatk

lonnieatk New Member

I'm a new player and I absolutely love this game!!!! Oh why, oh why was I not introduced to it much sooner!!!!!??? I like player protection off, should have taken it off the first day, it's a far better game without it. I'm the little guy, I expect to be a chew toy for quite some time. It's expected, I welcome it, it helps me learn how to build what I want to do in the game. I have nothing but respect and want to learn from the long time players, they are the foundation.

3. [SIKU] KillerK

[SIKU] KillerK Active Member

So you must not have played MW and been a 7 to 8 year veteran. This game is very much the same but more simplistic in fact the Pirate Clan is almost a mirror copy.

4. Well if thats really the way you feel about us here in LCN, then good luck to you. Its people with big mouths like you why alot of us "old timers" don't & won't add newbies !

AlterEgoT and Kirsten like this.
  5. Then go there & place your demands !

Kirsten likes this.
  6. What makes it a fake acct? It must be so because YOU said so?

AlterEgoT, Kirsten and robbin gordon like this.
  7. robbin gordon

robbin gordon Well-Known Member

i never lie.... unlike you, i live in the real world. unlike yourself... who cannot read to save her life. you babble, and then you babble some more, and speak your own vision of your new mafia wars world. wake up, chick.... this is LCN.... you're a newbie... deal with it.

8. "It is fascinating to me how stubbornly you people expect the unlikeliest of outcomes because you prefer them. You expect the world to become what you want it to be despite all available evidence and experience to the contrary. "
    You noobs come be pirates!!

Kirsten likes this.
  9. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

Locking this for now because of how this thread has transitioned. I will consider opening back up when I am at Kano hq tomorrow, pending further review of the thread.

Kirsten and JADES like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.