Changes to the Games, Both Short and Long-Term

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by mi7ch, May 5, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

documented tickets ?? what is that lol
    ya starting to make less and less sense

killer karaman likes this.
  2. Jon Ward

Jon Ward Well-Known Member

Ya think. I guess someone must of knocked her senseless with a bed pan. Hopefully it was empty at the time.

Kirsten and killer karaman like this.
  3. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

Come over to VC TSG I'll greet you with open arms and list the crap out of you.

killer karaman, Kirsten and Jon Ward like this.
  4. Jon Ward

Jon Ward Well-Known Member

You all have fun i have work in the morning. Just watch out for flying bed pans from the nursemaid right here. Something tells me she is going to be crying even more here and reporting to kano for all of us bullies.

Kirsten and killer karaman like this.
  5. robbin gordon

robbin gordon Well-Known Member

YOU READ.... some small changes... buttercup.

btw, fun watching you get listed by your own..... i'm laughing each time you get thrown up there :) maybe last a little longer so a big account can grab your little bounty :)

killer karaman likes this.
  6. Very well said & I for one couldn't agree with you more !

7. [SIKU] KillerK

[SIKU] KillerK Active Member

I will do what is done to me the GAME IS THE SAME GAME the link proves it and do not think a one of you could not get clipped for the hatred you are showing those here from MW you are hitlisting everyone from MW why would anyone who thinks they are stable accounts not help new members here your game is the same game we have played for years read the link and don't blame me for the changes they are making!

8. [SIKU] KillerK

What tickets do you think I'd lower myself to what you do here get a grip we have played the same game essentially for 7 to 8 years and when you lose your account here maybe then you can start over too I mean your threats are perfect!

9. Sargeinmi

Sargeinmi New Member

i started a syn with help from the veteran players. I wear there tag and get hit listed. I dont come in the forums and cry like a baby cause im getting listed. happy mobbing. getting listed part of the game

Kirsten, AlterEgoT and killer karaman like this.
  10. [SIKU] KillerK

Bill is a MW player he has been on my friends list for years what does this prove that WE ARE RIGHT.

11. [SIKU] KillerK

So you are new to this game. If so what kind of attack are you holding. Further what do you think of not getting refills of stamina that you earned.

12. meet_joeblack

meet_joeblack Member

simple solution to the problem of newbie influx to our game. First restrict them from entering raids( should be a certain level to join.....) Second dont give them the ability to open up to us higher levels........ its an absolute joke that such low levels can enter a raid and ruin it for people that invest so much

13. [SIKU] KillerK

Really if you are from MW identify yourself.

14. [SIKU] KillerK

No one is entering RAIDS unless by error I certainly have not but who cares we are veterans too and clearly by the copyright infringement its all the same game and the threats need to END.

15. robbin gordon

robbin gordon Well-Known Member

she is real, so again, YOU show your ignorance. she came into the game about 3 weeks ago.... and seeing her posts on wc, i knew she was smart, so i invited to come play with MY group.

kano is welcome to check on her..... she's REAL. and she doesn't WHINE.... she's a delightful breath of fresh air.

16. Sargeinmi

Sargeinmi New Member

i know how to do raids

Kirsten and AlterEgoT like this.
  17. Sargeinmi

Sargeinmi New Member

we couldnt even get a petition signed come on

18. Sargeinmi

Sargeinmi New Member

no im real new tatto and all ty very nuch your a dumb girl Nick name SARGE in Michigan

Kirsten likes this.
  19. meet_joeblack

meet_joeblack Member

Can i also ask the WC moderators to think about changing some of the rules of World Chat. Some of the words that are considered obscene are a joke. The bans some mobsters received for breaches of the code are absurd. World chat is there for us to interact with our friends and foes..... remove our ability to do that and you sre making a big mistake....calling someone names in chat does not merit 1 month ban.....you guys have already driven many high levels away from the game as it is.

20. Sargeinmi

Sargeinmi New Member

hey mitch send me a e mail and ill verify it if your watching get a life

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.