Changes to the Games, Both Short and Long-Term

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by mi7ch, May 5, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ok, couple of shots later and here is my best (tequila enhanced thoughts). We chose this game instead of dealing with the idiots in the other game, and by idiots, I mean Zynga. I truly enjoy playing this one as the other got tedious and overrun by scripts and bots. I'm not saying this to blow smoke up anyone's dress (pants leg, whatever), but am finding that Kano does give a damn about the game. The, and I'm going to try not to offend, senior players have been here for a while and spent time (maybe money) to get to their current level. I'm for keeping the intent and integrity of the game. My vote, like it matters, is to keep the game as it is and have fun. I actually have to think, tequila doesn't really help with this, about what I'm going to do, weapons I'm going to build, etc... Personally, I would be disappointed if changes were made just because there's an influx of new players. Changes mean, and I know this because I work for a tech company, glitches (or unintended enhancements) that impact all parties. Just keep it the same...be civil and have fun.

Last edited: May 6, 2016
  2. Jane Barnetzke

Jane Barnetzke New Member

I am a new member and a Mafia Wars refugee. I just want to thank all the staff of the Kano enterprise for their warm welcome and the positive response in listening to suggestions made by players. I realize as a Mafia Wars player not everyone is thrilled to see me here, but bottom line............. don't we all want to see the game succeed? It is just good business sense to have new players which brings increased revenue and offers more possibilities. I am very impressed with the positive management approach I have seen so far. Thank you!

Kirsten likes this.
  3. KILLERK: YOU keep stating how WE should accept change (or the possibility of)... How about YOU accept change & realize that LCN IS NOT Mafia Wars ! YOU are coming to an established game & YOU should accept change ! Every post you have posted has been repetitive...7 million players, the developers sued... blah blah blah. This is NOT MAFIA WARS ....

4. Thankfully it isn't "the game which shall not be named." :)

AlterEgoT, robbin gordon and Kirsten like this.
  5. Zoe Alleyne

Zoe Alleyne New Member

I played MW for several years and was a very high level player and made lots of friends along the way. I never used Bots and built myself up slowly every day. I am now starting over with LCN which is work but that is what everyone else went through. There should be no shortcuts. I like what I am seeing so far but have a lot more learning and growth. The experienced players have been very gracious in answering questions for the Newbees in the Forum and have been very helpful. I do hope that Kano does not make the mistake that Zynga did by allowing greed to overtake the game and implement programs such as the VIP for someone to spend money to gain quick advantage over daily players who did not. I also think the Zynga developers started getting too fancy in their coding and overtaxed their backend Servers which kept on crashing and ruining the gaming experience for the players. I don't see that here playing Mob Wars LCN which is a blessing. Just my two cents. :)

6. [SIKU] KillerK

[SIKU] KillerK Active Member

Clean up and grow up I've reported all the hits occurring you really need to show some class. You would catch CLEAN something I am proud of.

7. [SIKU] KillerK

Robbin,

So where are all the friends you are making with new comers I think you are just a whiner.

8. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

7 more days of protection, hmmmmmmmm this is gonna be interesting lol

9. Jon Ward

Jon Ward Well-Known Member

Lady i dont care what you report. I have been banned more then anyone because i dont put up with bullshit from people. And i sure as hell aint going to let some little newbie kid from mafia wars come over to another network and demand that they get treated differently. And get catered to. Its not going to happen. And if you think reporting me for comments will make me stop. Kid you have another thing coming when that protection runs out. Your mouth here has already put you on a lot of radars for people. So you did your ownself in with mouth. Good luck i am sure your going to need it. And for the ones like we said who arent asked to be catered to and want to earn their way up come and get us we will be waiting and you will earn respect quicker that way. This tool of an idiot here isnt going nowhere.

killer karaman likes this.
  10. [SIKU] KillerK

Jon I know enough and don't blame me for the news post they are going to change the game I did not make the decision but the amount of MW players coming in did

11. [SIKU] KillerK

What MAKES your mouth allowed Jon who made you God.

12. [SIKU] KillerK

And what have you done to be more then idiots here lady nothing.

13. KILLERK... I quote: "TRUST ME your developer will modify to suit the population which has doubled play in 30 days and 90% have not even migrated yet but will". Not arrogant huh ? Could have fooled me....Just because "YOUR" game is getting/got shut down.. too bad so sad.. suck it up & start from scratch JUST LIKE WE HAD TO. Who are YOU to assume that LCN will change because of you & your (alleged) "7 million players" ?

Kirsten and AlterEgoT like this.
  14. Jon Ward

They as in Kano are not changing the game. They are adding more protection for you. Your asking them to change certain things to cater. But regardless of that you wont be around to see those come into play in the long run. Since you have already ran your mouth to much here. Protection is a feature that was added to protect you from me. And when that protection is over you will be seeing me and many others and i hope Kano is prepared for longer hours. Because they are going to be receiving so many emails from you crying about how your getting beat down in a fighting game. So lets see how long you truly last in this game big mouth.

Kirsten and killer karaman like this.
  15. [SIKU] KillerK

Your NEWS story states CHANGE is coming not me read on you people are incapable of change.

16. [SIKU] KillerK

Read the story your community news posted there is CHANGE due to the exact quoted facts.

17. [SIKU] KillerK

18. [SIKU] KillerK

I don't need protection and what you need is not here.

19. [SIKU] KillerK

I am being hit by many now and it all points to the haters here I am glad you all documented the tickets

20. Jon Ward

You still crying

killer karaman and Kirsten like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.